- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Nicole C. is available for in-home, in-studio, and online lessons. Nicole has been singing for over 25 years and teaching music since 2012. Her latest project, Vox Medusa, has performed the last 3 years at the MN Fringe Festival, winning them Audience Choice. Nicole teaches all experience levels from beginner to intermediate and advanced.
Nicole developed her own method of teaching to positively enhance the student's strength, confidence, ear-training, memorization and techniques. Her positive and approachable personality sets the tone for a good singing experience.
Beginning lessons are used to discuss goals of the student and to establish the students skills level, beginning with vocalizes. Reading music isn't mandatory. She continues on to explore some classical technique rooted as a foundation for good breath support and quality of tone. After, student's continue to explore other styles including jazz, musical theater, world, improvisation, rock, and contemporary, depending on the student's goals.
Nicole attended McNally Smith College of Music, St. Paul, MN. She also continues to perform nationally and Internationally with various groups locally, while teaching at local performing arts schools in the Twin Cities.
Head vocal instructor for performing arts school.
· Singing · In home Nicole is great!
· Singing · In studio Nicole is musically knowledgeable, enthusiastic, open and joyful. She is most pleasant and competent.
· · Nicole is extremely gifted in music all aspects of music, reading, writing, recording and teaching.
She has been involved in music all her life. She started at St. Edwards Catholic church singing in the choir at the age of 9. After that she joined Angelica Youth Choir, at this time started piano and voice lessons. She received several awards in voice. She added guitar to her lessons as well. In her senior year at Thomas Jefferson High school she was selected after her audition to the Show Choir “Connection”. Her participation leads “Connection” to win in their competitions. She stared in Thomas Jefferson’s Musical “Anything Goes”. After High School Nicole went to a music school “Music Tech” in Minneapolis. She developed many long lasting relations which continue to this day. Her performances moved to different types of Bands original and cover bands. She has recorded CD’s with their Bands Mad Love and Wookie foot. She composed two cover songs for Mad Love. Nicole went back to Angelica participating in the Alumni Choir.
Music is a part of Nicole it is her expression, compassion it encompasses her spiritual understanding, creates her courage and develops her knowledge. It is her language it is her compass as it guilds her through her life. She embraces all of it and shares all that it is to her. It is an honor to her to teach what she has learned and been given. She does not see Music as a single expression by as one that needs to be of many.
· · I have worked with Nicole for many years, and she is a very talented and inspirational vocalist! She also has a lot of knowledge about music theory and vocal techniques. I highly recommend voice lessons from Nicole!
· Vocal Training · In studio Nicole has a glowing personality, positive attitude and warm, welcoming smile that encourages everyone to want to learn and to do their best.
· Classical Voice · In home Nicole is so fantastic with my daughter and her voice is amazing! My daughter looks forward to every lesson since Nicole is so positive and enthusiastic. She has taught my daughter so much, we are lucky to have her as a teacher!