- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Born and raised in the suburbs of Chicago, at the age of 9, Natalie knew music was something that was just a part of who she was. Writing songs on the piano before lessons could be scheduled, Natalie found herself immersed in a medium that would bring her joy for the rest of her life.
By age 14 Natalie had won several trophies competing in Classical piano with the Illinois Music Association.
As an adult, she would go on to fill her life with the world of music as a singer, songwriter, performer and recording artist.
Graduating from Elmhurst College (1997) with a Bachelor's in Music, Natalie received high accolades earning a membership in the Lambda Sigma Psi Music Honor Society.
During her college years, Natalie created and owned a local music publication called, "The Local Buzz". At this moment she had discovered her desire to teach. "I just wanted everyone I knew in music to know and use what I was learning, or had learned from the music classes, professionals I had been meeting and working with, and my overall music life experiences". By 1997, Natalie was signed to an independent label and embarked on a new adventure.
"Music is an adventure, but without the foundation and passion I had as a child, I would have never landed where I did. I truly LOVE to teach and share what I know about piano, and the world of music. Music is what I know, and know best. Helping to create a solid foundation and build confidence in someone embarking on a journey in music is the most rewarding profession I have ever had the honor of participating in."
*** Lesson Details ***
Natalie enjoys teaching students of any age, but specializes in piano, voice and beginning guitar, tailoring lessons to each individual's goals and reasons for learning whether it be for personal pleasure or professional performance.
Keeping things lighthearted and fun, Natalie breathes confidence into each student using her sense of humor, and down-to-earth personality.
Feeding off 40 years of personal and professional experiences, Natalie patiently listens to the student's desires, needs and notates their learning patterns, allowing for growth at their own pace.
Natalie's goal is to Make Music Matter to you and create a foundation that will allow you to continue to find joy in making music for the rest of your life.
*** Studio Equipment ***
Designated music space in the living room with a Spinet piano, guitars, bluetooth powered speakers, karaoke equipment, microphones and comfortable seating.
*** Travel Equipment ***
I provide lessons, exercises and most music
*** Specialties ***
Piano - Classical and Contemporty Styles and Methods
Owner, operator, instructor.
Home studio and travel music lessons.
Achieved in 2007 as a personal goal.
The American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers (ASCAP) is a membership association of more than 480,000 US composers, songwriters, lyricists and music publishers. The ASCAP is committed to nurturing music makers throughout their careers.
· Guitar · In home Very knowledgeable,easy to follow and understand
· Guitar · Online Natalie was excellent. I learned quite a bit in the limited time we had. Natalie was able to assess my needs and point me in the right direction to meet those goals. She is very encouraging and patient. I'm looking forward to our next lesson and those that follow!
· Guitar · Online
· Guitar · In studio Natalie is a great teacher, I enjoyed my lesson. I feel as I have learned a lot in our first lesson.
· Country Singing · Online Ashley is enjoying working with Natalie.
· Vocal Training · In home My daughter was very nervous before her first lesson and almost didn't want go up to the door. When I arrived to pick her up after the lesson, she was all smiles and was skipping out door because she had so much fun! Awesome teacher!
· Singing · In studio Natalie was very proficient and professional plus she was fun to work with. She gave me the confidence I needed. I would highly recommend her to teach you music and singing.
· Piano · Online She sent pre-lesson material which she quickly used to launch the first lesson well. She was organized, friendly, and confident in how best to proceed with a music beginner at the age of 77.
I'm excited about my first results and really look forward to my next lesson !!
· Piano · In studio Natalie made my daughter's first lesson such an enjoyable experience. Can't wait for lesson #2!
· Songwriting · In studio I am an older student that has been predominantly self-taught, and wanted some assistance with my songwriting. What better teacher is there than one with than one that is signed, is proficient at music theory and teaches a number of instruments? Natalie has used a variety of resources to help move me forward.