My experience is a mile wide AND a mile deep. I'm an expert in vocals, acoustic guitar, bass guitar, and piano. I'm a former 4.0 music theory student with a BA in classical and operatic voice. I have 15 years of live gig experience in pop, rock, soul, gospel, worship, and country music.
I've been teaching the foundations of acoustic guitar, bass guitar, vocal techniques, piano, and music theory since 2010, and I can put you on the fast track to musical greatness! I love teaching, especially beginners!
Piano: ages 5 & up
Voice: ages 11 & up
Guitar: ages 11 & up
Bass: ages 11 & up
Music Theory: ages 11 & up
- Program Producer & Director for 3 teen weekend retreats, attendance ranging from 50 to 500+
- Program Co-Producer & Director of family weekend retreat in 2014, with 500+ children and adults
- Program Director for other various events, each drawing 1000+ people
- Live Singer, Guitarist, Bassist, Pianist, or Band Leader
- 15 Years Experience Performing in Hundreds of Events
- Dozens of these events have drawn 1000 to 4000 people over multiple performances.
- Producer and Director of 120+ artistic programs with live bands, lighting/stage designs, dramas, games, & videos
- Writer, director, producer on 80+ videos
- Updated meeting space with new color scheme, lighting rigs, lighting control board, projector rig and new audio equipment.