- I teach beginners, and intermediate guitar students.
- My students' ages range from 8 years to older adults.
- Styles taught: Folk, Folk Rock, and Classical
- I have taught guitar for more than 10 years.
- I have performed professionally for over 25 years.
- I have released five audio recordings.
*** Lesson Details ***
My students' musical interests, goals and abilities dictate the direction that we select for their lesson plans. By recognizing and understanding each students learning style, I use techniques/methods that are suited to that particular student. This improves the speed and the quality of learning.
I am flexible and easy going but focused - and I encourage my students to do the same. I want my students to succeed and be able to play the music that they enjoy!
*** Studio Equipment ***
Numerous electric, acoustic steel string and classical guitars.
Sound System with microphone
*** Specialties ***
I use various techniques,methods and combinations ranging from Hal Leonard, Mel Bay, Berklee Music, Suzuki, YouTube videos and video to record particular lesson segments (which I then email to students to view as an aid during their home practice sessions).
I have released 4 CD's for solo guitar music including an award winning collection of children's music.