I have a Masters Degree from Central Michigan Univ. I am an Air Force Veteran.
Two deep leadership at all times and parents have waiting areas visible to classes. I love guitar and playing music, I think I have taught so long I would not know what to do without a music/teaching career. I have made a living playing guitar for 25 years.
*** Lesson Details ***
I have been a music teacher so long I have become very simplistic. I teach the following:
(1) To practically play while having fun (3 locations to choose).
(2) Music Theory.
(3) Playing by ear.
(4) Leadership Skills. I am still having a great time teaching, so we do it a lot. I love to teach and enjoy it very much, I owe a lot to my music career and want to pass it on. We are in Rotary and support many community activities.
*** Studio Equipment ***
I have - 3 Professional teaching studios - that are in nice locations.
I really enjoy my job and have a lot of great equipment; we work hard, but have a lot of fun too.
*** Travel Equipment ***
(1) Respectfully what is reasonable. I am a full time musician, I am flexible and happy - we can work these things out.
(We have a lot of equipment, I am very thankful). We have very good business relationships in the community.
I appreciate my job.
*** Specialties ***
(1) Group interactive method based on theory.
(2) Students show leadership in their own program.
(3) Students work with me (instructor) on Lesson Plans.
(4) Students pick out material they want to study.
(5) Students work on (ear training) and reading music.
Manager and Music Instructor. Manage all aspects of the business for over 25 years. I have worked for the same company and I am very thank full.
D.S.S. Oscoda, MI. (D.S.S) Board Memeber
Rotary International is an international service organization whose stated human rights purpose is to bring together business and professional leaders in order to provide humanitarian services, encourage high ethical standards in all vocations, and to advance goodwill and peace around the world. It is a secular organization open to all people regardless of race, color, creed, religion, gender, or political preference.
The Boy Scouts of America is one of the nation's largest and most prominent values-based youth development organizations. The BSA provides a program for young people that builds character, trains them in the responsibilities of participating citizenship, and develops personal fitness.