- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
My name is Marlene and I am an experienced professional musician. I have a Bachelor of Science Degree in Music from Lehman College obtained in May 2015. I was taught under John Corgliano (Grammy Award Winning Composer), Angela Piva (Grammy Award Winning Audio Engineer), and many others. I have experience teaching music to kids and adults in private and classroom/group settings mostly beginners and intermediate levels.
I am willing to teach you several subjects within music such as:
My goal as your teacher is to make sure that you accomplish and succeed in any goals that you desire to complete within these subjects.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact!
Taught in a classroom setting to Pre-K through 12 grade
Taught privately guitar and piano to beginners and intermediate level of all ages.
Taught privately to kids including those of special needs guitar.
The Phi Beta Kappa Society celebrates and advocates excellence in the liberal arts and sciences. Its campus chapters invite for induction the most outstanding arts and sciences students at America’s leading colleges and universities. The Society sponsors activities to advance these studies — the humanities, the social sciences, and the natural sciences — in higher education and in society at large.
· Guitar · Online Marlene is a great teacher and is so helpful. I've learned so many chords so fast.
· Guitar · Online Learning new songs each lesson Marlene takes the time to explain every part of the song she is very detailed in explaining everything and always takes the time to make sure you learn the first part of a song before moving on to the next parts.
· Guitar · Online Already learning songs after my 4th lesson!
· Guitar · Online Only my 3rd lesson and I have learned so much Marlene is an amazing instructor!
· Guitar · Online
· Music Theory · Online it was super awesome! couldnt figure out my sound so she couldnt hear me. but i heard her so it worked out okay.