- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I am an active performer eager to teach organ, piano, voice, and general musicianship skills to youth and adults. Private lessons are given at Trinity Lutheran Church in Worcester. My students have gone on to undergraduate and graduate performance schools and hold full-time positions in churches, schools, and other performing organizations around the country. I believe music is not only an aesthetic pursuit, but also a primary way to develop one's sense of self-esteem, community, trust, openness, and character. Building skill as a musician exercises the brain, builds logic, and fosters discipline.
Members of Trinity Lutheran Church, Worcester get a discount of 50% off all lesson rates posted here on TakeLessons. Message me to recieve instructions on how to take advantage of these great rates.
Director of congregational music ministry. Organist for all liturgies. Conductor if the Trinity Choir and Trinity Choristers. Artistic Director of the Music at Trinity series.
Cantor to the daily chapel. Conductor of the Seminary Choir.
Organist for all congregational liturgies. Conductor of the Chorus, Choristers, and Junior Choristers. Organist for Bach Society Houston
Organist for daily chapel; Director of the Seminary Choir; Instructor of applied organ, service playing, and courses in hymnody and church music.
The Association of Lutheran Church Musicians is a service and professional organization dedicated to strengthening the ministry of worship and music in the Lutheran church. ALCM serves through a wide range of publications, conferences, and local, regional, and national events. Membership is drawn from all major Lutheran bodies and is open to all church musicians, pastors, congregations, and lay people who share the goals of the organization.
The mission of the American Guild of Organists is to enrich lives through organ and choral music. To achieve this we: 1. Encourage excellence in the performance of organ and choral music 2.Inspire, educate, and offer certification for organists and choral conductors 3. Provide networking, fellowship, and mutual support 4.Nurture future generations of organists 5. Promote the organ in its historic and evolving roles; and 6. Engage wider audiences with organ and choral music.
· · Some teachers teach you how to read black dots on a page. Others help you to make music beyond the printed page. Having studied with Mark for a number of years, I can attest to Mark's ability not only as a fabulous musician himself, but as a teacher who helps others go "off the page" to discover the heart of musical expression. He is a gift!
· Piano · In studio Mark is a very gifted teacher, patient and eager to share his vast knowledge in a natural way that students respond well to. Takes time to explain subject material and reasons for teaching methods. He goes the extra mile and his passion for music is contagious and evident. He is an excellent teacher and we are lucky to have him.
· Organ · In studio Mark is an excellent educator whose instruction was always appropriate for my level, yet pushed me to greater heights. He provided me with the tools I needed to continue to develop as a musician and to build up my skills quickly. A loving, caring person, Mark cares about the whole student and I count the time spent with him as some of the best investment I've made in myself.
· Organ · In studio Mark has been my teacher and mentor for over half of my life, and I could never have asked for a better teacher. He gave me tools to succeed in private study and as a professional musician. He taught me to practice well and inspired my career path. Mark has an incredible capacity to identify his students' weaknesses and turn them into strengths. He will expect much of you and you will be better for it.