My name is Malik H. and I am currently a drum teacher. I learned how to play in the church and as I continued to thrive, I've studied other genres of music including Pop, Rock, Jazz, R&B, Hip-hip, and Reggae. I have played around the city and tristate area with several artists. I love my craft, and it gives me joy to share my knowledge with others.
• Demonstrate concepts of music to student instrumentalists including genres of Pop, Jazz, Gospel, Rock, Hip-hop, Caribbean, R&B and more .
• Teach basics of reading and how to apply knowledge to drum set.
• Assist with company events providing music and services.
• Demonstrate concepts in jazz to young instrumentalists.
• Enhance overall understanding on drums to students.
• Assist in developing technique, and how to read music.
Upon receiving a 3.82 GPA, I was granted a Bachelor of Arts degree