- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Males 5 to 35
Hi there! My name is Liz and I'm a professional dancer, choreographer, and fitness instructor in LA. I started dancing when I was three in various styles and eventually discovered my passion for theatre, contemporary dance/choreography, and fitness along the way. I went on to study Modern and Human Nutrition at Ohio State University before earning my BFA in Dance Theatre at the American Musical and Dramatic Academy in sunny LA.
Signed with a Talent Agency and DDO Artists, a couple of my credits include LA Fashion Week, TruTV's Fake Off, The Wild We dance co. and a Flybarre instructor in West Hollywood.
Whatever your dance or fitness goals are, I'm here to help you attain them and surprise yourself with how much you're able to accomplish. The best is yet to come for you!
Teaching a full body workout using the best of low weight-high repetition exercises.
Contemporary, commercial, and jazz funk dancer signed with Go-2 Talent Agency. Performance resume available upon request.
· Stretching · In studio Liz is great! She is so much fun to learn from and she is not only helpful but she teaches in a way that you understand and tailors the lessons for you. I will definitely be back and recommend her to my friends.
· · Liz is a one-of-kind human being. Not only is she ridiculously talented and gifted, but she is also one of the nicest people I have ever encountered. Effortlessly graceful and endlessly gracious, I could not recommend her more highly.
· Dance Fitness · In home Liz is AMAZING! She has an energy that is contagious and puts a smile on my face every time I see her. She has a way of making you feel confident and empowered while still challenging you and increasing your strength. I mean, what else can you ask for? Liz is not only friendly, fun and supportive, but has now become a great friend :)
· Theatrical Dance · In studio Liz is a dedicated, passionate, and talented individual and teacher. She is incredibly helpful and communicative, and helps you through every step of the way. I highly recommend any of her classes!
· · Liz is fabulous! She is very understanding of different situations and very capable of crafting a routine that best fits what you're looking for. She's helped me with countless counter-strength sports related aches and pains and pushed me to get the best workout I can! I've also witnessed first hand her amazing talent as both a dancer and choreographer. She's truly one of a kind and I can't recommend her highly enough for any fitness, dance, or choreography needs you may have!
· Stretching · In home I had the pleasure of working with the fantastic Liz Bustle (Durrenberg, when I knew her). She was the best then and she is the best now.
· Stretching · In home After a painful work injury I could barely move. Liz helped me work it out through new stretching and movement techniques. With her help I feel like I'm now at 110%!