- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Lisa Abrams has a Vocal Music Education Degree from Capital University, Columbus, Ohio.
She graduated in 1997 and has been teaching professionally, both in schools and privately, since that time. She has taught General Music grades K-8 in the Parochial School System. She has been the Music Director and Worship Leader for several Churches where she has directed Adult Choir, Praise Team, Bell Choir, Chime Tone Choir, Orchestra and Children's Choir. She has accompanied all these ensembles on Piano, Guitar, and Organ.
Lisa Abrams teaches all areas of music: Theory, Technic, Reading, Counting, Ear Training, Composition, etc. When you take lessons from Lisa, her goal is more than teaching you how to play or sing a song. She gives you the tools necessary to be able to play ANY song. She teaches what few others teach; how to BE a musician. She wants you to be able to pursue any avenue of Music that appeals to you, professionally or personally.
Choir Director until work transferred us to Mississippi.
Choir Director, Organist, Pianist, Praise Team Leader, Children's Choir Director
Pianist, Choir Director, Children's Choir Director, Guitarist, Chime Tone Choir Director
PMEA is a statewide nonprofit organization of over 4,500 members, dedicated to promoting the musical development of all Pennsylvanians. The present membership evolved from a small group of band directors dating from 1933. Today, the organization includes those engaged in music instruction at all levels, from preschool through college and university, as well as those in the music industry, merchandising and publishing. The organization promotes and supports quality music education, learning and performance as well as promoting and supporting music education in schools and communities. PMEA is affiliated with The National Association for Music Education, NAfME.
Broadcast Music Inc. was founded in 1939 by forward-thinkers who wanted to represent songwriters in emerging genres, like jazz, blues and country, and protect the public performances of their music. Operating on a non-profit-making basis, BMI is now the largest music rights organization in the U.S. and is still nurturing new talent and new music.
National Association for Music Education (NAfME), among the world’s largest arts education organizations, is the only association that addresses all aspects of music education. NAfME advocates at the local, state, and national levels; provides resources for teachers, parents, and administrators; hosts professional development events; and offers a variety of opportunities for students and teachers. The Association orchestrates success for millions of students nationwide and has supported music educators at all teaching levels for more than a century.
· Trumpet · Online Good lesson
· Vocal Training · In studio Lisa is a multi-talented musician. She has been gifted with voice as well as the understanding and ability to play music. It was an honor to be in the Mt. pleasant choir and be led by her. She shows compassion and patience and her love for music is contagious. She is a blessing to everyone she teaches .
· Piano · Online Lisa has taught my daughter piano lessons since Kindergarten. She worked with her both in person and online. Lisa is very patient and encouraging. It's amazing to see my daughter's progress. Lisa is a wonderful instructor to work with.
· Music Performance · In studio Lisa is lovely person and a consummate musician. Her vocal skills and guitar technique are flawless, and her gift and craftsmanship for songwriting is world-class. Having since gone on to a very promising and exciting career in the music industry, I look back on my days learning from and sharing the stage with Lisa with both fondness and an appreciation for how much they improved my own musicianship.
· · I have been taking lessons with Lisa for about six years. She really takes the time to make sure you understand what you are learning. She has helped me really understand the instrument I'm learning, and is overall a great teacher.
· · I'm not a musician but I love beautiful music and Lisa makes beautiful music! However, I did work with her in another capacity and found her to be very knowledgeable, capable, patient, and so sweet. I love Lisa and I'm sure her students do too!
· Guitar · In studio I've known Lisa since I gave her guitar lessons as a young lady. Being raised in a wonderful and more importantly, musical family, in addition to her education and professional experience, make her uniquely qualified to teach in a wide variety of curriculum. I'm extremely proud to be a part of her musical journey and I know she will bring the gift and joy of music to her students.
· Vocal Training · In studio Lisa is a very talented musician with both instrumental and voice. She is passionate about her music and those who are singing or playing catch that passion from her. Definitely an excellent teacher. We were sorry to lose her when she left PA!
· Vocal Training · In studio Lisa is a gifted musician and my daughter really enjoyed her voice lessons with her!
· Singing · In studio Lisa Abrams is a really great music instructor. She took the time to help me learn several different things in music, which really helped me out in getting roles in my High School musicals. Also she is really nice and took the time to answer any questions that I had.