With a Bachelors Degree in Music Education, Masters Degree in Computer Science and Education, over a quarter century of teaching and performing experience, and awards and recognition too numerous to list, I can help you define your vision, set your goals and objectives, and teach you the tools you need to move from where you are to where you want to be.
*** Lesson Details ***
Private Lessons in our home in Destin FL. On-Line lessons provided via Adobe Connect, Skype, Google, or any other technology of your choice. Travel to your location at current IRS rate.
*** Specialties ***
I do not provide the "standard" studio lessons of repeating rote exercises. Rather, I work with you on the material YOU want to use as a vehicle to help you grow your skills in your craft. I work with all genres, with a cappella being my specialty.
· Singing · In home Larry and his wife are so friendly and knowledgeable. I came away from my first lesson feeling much more confident in my ability and encouraged to develop it further. They critiqued my current ability without being mean or hurtful, and they gave me plenty of positive feedback on the things I'm doing right. Being self-taught will only get you so far. Having an actual instructor who can create a plan based on your specific needs is invaluable. I highly recommend.
· Singing · In studio Great lesson, my son came away excited about what he had learned and motivated to work on his musical interests!
· Singing · In home Great first Singing lesson. My coach really knows how to explain and Demonstrate as needed to set Me on the right path to improved singing. He is patient
and thourough with describing, demonstrating,
Vocalizing as needed. After 1 session, friends
Noticed my improved delivery of a song. Yeah!
· Singing · In home Excellent communication with student.
My questions were answered thoroughly.
Instructor listens well - never rushed.
Warm atmosphere. I recommend
Lawrence as instructor very highly and
Look forward to future lessons and
I will definitely continue my lessons.
Feel very lucky to find this Musician
In my area.
· Guitar · In studio Larry did an excellent job! My son had a blast and can't wait for the next on
· Guitar · In studio Lawrence is a patient and knowledgeable teacher who knows how to make learning fun. My son was a bit nervous about taking up the guitar as a teenager. He left the lesson excited about what he had learned and eager to practice. I highly recommend Lawrence.
· Singing · In home Larry and his wife are awesome. My 10 yr old daughter had her first lesson last month. She absolutely loved it. Highly recommend Larry.
· Singing · In studio Overall fantastic experience. I had no experience with singing and felt comfortable and excited after meeting with Larry and Debbie.
· Singing · In studio I was nervous when I first got there but soon relaxed and enjoyed myself. I learned a lot and can't wait to schedule my next lesson
· Singing · In studio Him and his wife are absolutely great. Very positive. My daughter was very nervous for her first lesson but soon relaxed and thoroughly enjoyed herself.