I've been a professional lead and background singer for over 25 years. I've worked in studio and on stage with top recording artists, including Celine Dion, James Taylor, Stevie Wonder, Sheryl Crow, Ne-Yo and many, many more...
I've also been featured on national TV jingles for Zest, Diet Coke, Cookie Crisp Cereal, Walbaum's, Coors LIght and others. I'm also the voice of Paradisus Resorts and sang the the for "Sky Dancers" animated TV series.
As a songwriter, I've co-written songs for major motion pictures as well as the theme song for Royalton Resorts, NBA's Utah Jazz and special NASCAR productions.
My coaching strategy is to teach aspiring singers techniques that greatly improve vocal basics (pitch, rhythm, breathing) and overall confidence.
I've traveled the globe as a featured performer for various corporate industrial shows, TV programs, concert events.
I've also been a studio singer for over 25 years, singing on national TV jingles, movie soundtracks and artists' albums.
The American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers (ASCAP) is a membership association of more than 480,000 US composers, songwriters, lyricists and music publishers. The ASCAP is committed to nurturing music makers throughout their careers.
SAG-AFTRA represents approximately 160,000 actors, announcers, broadcast journalists, dancers, DJs, news writers, news editors, program hosts, puppeteers, recording artists, singers, stunt performers, voiceover artists and other media professionals. SAG-AFTRA members are the faces and voices that entertain and inform America and the world. With national offices in Los Angeles and New York, and local offices nationwide, SAG-AFTRA members work together to secure the strongest protections for media artists into the 21st century and beyond.
· Singing · In studio LaJuan, is an excellent teacher. She is professional, listens to my needs/goals and provides excellent feedback. At the end of the lesson we review what we've learned and what I should practice at home. She quickly realized my skill level and communicates at that level. I feel that my vocal skills will be improving under her guidance. Thank you LaJuan.
· · Ms. Carter worked as a teacher for my company’s personal and corporate training program for many years. She taught stage presence, public speaking and self-confidence classes.
Her students’ ranged in age from 6 to 80. She was always energetic, compassionate, professional, patient and made a huge impact on all those who worked with her.
· · Lajuan is a caring and consummate professional . The New York music scene has been lucky enough to share her talents .
I suggest you learn from her experience, talent and skill set too !
· Singing · In home A great presentation/commercial by a really true professional. I'm inspired to take the training for my personal presentation improvement.
An outstanding "talent connection."
· Singing · In studio I can't imagine a more kind, patient, knowledgeable, and seasoned professional. Lajuan is the absolute best!
Motown Bassist Gary Foote