- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Raised just 30 minutes away from America's Entertainment Capital, Hollywood, California I have always had a draw to the performance spotlight. I started singing at the young age of 5 and since then, have received training from some of the world's finest instructors, including Tony Award Winner Lisa Seegmiller. I studied music vocal performance at Southern Utah University on a full scholarship with emphasis in opera and musical theater.
Some of my vocal accomplishments include first place winner in musical theater/classical divisions of the National Association of Teachers of Singing competition in 2005 and 2009 Las Vegas chapter. I made my first television singing debut in 2003 when I was invited to sing the National Anthem at the Paradise Bowl. I have also sung with both the Orchestra of Southern Utah and Southwest Symphony as a soprano soloist in their performances of Handel's Messiah.
My love for the performing arts has given me the drive to teach what I love to others. I opened my very first studio over 12 years ago in Southern Utah while attending Dixie State University. I have since opened studios in Las Vegas, Kansas City area, and finally in 2014 Austin, Texas. In 2011 I was hired as the resident music director for Kids in the Round theater company until May 2013. My students have been cast in lead roles at many regional theater companies across the country as well as projects for TV and film. My young students are regularly cast in lead roles in their middle school and high school productions and selected to be apart of chamber choirs and selective performance groups.
Come and join my studio! I'd love to teach you!
*** Lesson Details ***
-Warm-ups designed & catered for each individual student that will aide in voice development
-Maximize your vocal ability whether beginner or professional any age, any style
-Performance coaching available.
*** Studio Equipment ***
sound system/Cd player
outlet for iPad, iPhone, or tablet
computer for online access.
*** Specialties ***
Specializes in pop, musical theatre, classical/opera, jazz, gospel, R&B, & rock.
Resident music director for a children's musical theater summer program.
The owner and an instructor at a performing arts studio, where students of all ages and levels were offered private and group voice, classes in acting, as well as performance workshops.
Taught elementary music and theory for a K-8 Charter school. Also the head of the choral department & after school group voice. Pioneered a children's show choir for grades 3-6, Vocal expressions, assisted in vocals with 7 & 8 grade show choir, Vista Rising Stars. Music directed school musicals.
Taught and developed performance glee-style groups. Worked on vocals as well as choreography. Also taught private voice.
The MTNA was founded in 1876 with the goal of advancing the value of music study and music-making to society while supporting the careers and professionalism of teachers of music. With nearly 22,000 members in 50 states—and more than 500 local affiliates—the MTNA is the preeminent source for music teacher support, where members embody like-minded values and commitment to their students, colleagues and society as a whole, while reaping the rewards of collaboration, continuity and connection throughout the lifetime of their careers.
Founded in 1944, National Association of Teachers of Singing, Inc. (NATS) is the largest professional association of teachers of singing in the world with more than 7,000 members worldwide.
· Christian Gospel · Online
· Gospel Singing · Online Ms. Kiki was so wonderful with my almost 5 year old daughter who is a beginner. She is very patience, kind and professional. And have a beautiful voice!
· Classical Voice · In home Kiki T and her training have completely changed the course of my life. Through her training I developed a voice that is better than I could have ever dreamed possible. She is a magnificent teacher. If you're really looking to sing seriously, Kiki T is the teacher for you.
· Classical Voice · Kiki knew exactly what to teach me to make the biggest difference with my technique right away and she didn't hold back. I am an advanced student yet we still saw huge changes immediately. I feel she has been as great a teacher as anyone I've ever taken from, if not better. She's very clear and very bold, and also builds confidence at the same time.
· Vocal Training · In studio Oh, how we wish we could keep Kiki here in St.George!!!! My daughter had the opportunity to take lessons this summer for Kiki again, (Both my girls sang for Kiki some years ago before she moved to Texas). Kiki is a fantastic and exceptionally talented teacher and singer. Fun and easy to understand while explaining theory and technique to her students. My daughter has developed so much just this summer singing for Kiki, and her technique has improved a lot. We can highly recommend Kiki as anybody's voice teacher, she truly is AMAZING!
· Vocal Training · Online Kiki is a phenomenal teacher! Not only is she great at what she does (I am amazed at how quickly my daughter's voice has improved), but she is also incredibly caring. She is so great at teaching and inspiring confidence at the same time. I would absolutely recommend her!
· Opera Voice · In studio Kiki is a fun and thorough teacher who not only inspires me to be great, but has the skills to teach me the technique I need to reach my goals.
· Singing · Online Exceptional and experienced teacher who knows her stuff!!! She's very focused and knows what it takes to get you to where you want to be.
· Singing · Online Ms K'Shea is a fabulous teacher! Very clear in her explanations, patient and encouraging. She is the best!
· Vocal Training · Online I take vocal training for my two children and I must say that K'Shae is brilliant. She is not just a teacher, but very attentive and gets the best out of my children. She has received many vocal accomplishments and is a good teacher to take training under. Her passion and enthusiasm towards music is very visible. Her lessons are not just for money and rather a service.
My kids are doing very well and they have achieved correct vocal techniques. Best music teacher we have had.