- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Males 5 to 24
I graduated from Capital University in May 2016 with a Bachelor of Music in Vocal Performance with an emphasis in Opera and Musical Theater. I have extensively studied repertoire in almost all genres and can coach diction in Latin, German, Italian, French, and English. In addition to my opera and musical theater background I have trained in jazz, contemporary, pop, and rock styles. As a performer I have been staged in community, academic, and professional productions. My training is in both solo and choral singing. I love the art of singing and enjoy sharing that love with others.
One of two section leaders chosen to lead the soprano section in Capital University's Chapel Choir. Planned weekly sectionals, isolated voice parts with the piano, trained younger singers on musicianship and intonation skills.
I was the personal assistant to the Admission Counselor in charge of Conservatory admittance at Capital University. As the student assistant I facilitated audition events and hosted student panels with potential Conservatory students. My experience in this line of work has given me a unique insight into the undergraduate admission process for a Conservatory of Music. I know what programs look for in their students and the necessary requirements a student must have in order to be accepted. I'm hopeful this knowledge can be of help to high schoolers looking to apply to competitive music programs.
The purpose of this Society is to provide an organization dedicated to the furtherance of music in education and education in music in colleges, universities, and other institutions of higher learning, which offer music degree programs in one or more fields.
The primary objective of the Society is the recognition and encouragement of the highest level of musical achievement and academic scholarship.
· Vocal Training · In studio If you are looking for a voice teacher that is skilled, versatile, and knowledgable, as well as motivating and encouraging, you've found the right teacher! I had the privilege of working with Kristin at Capital University as her vocal coach and instructor for Contemporary Voice. I found Kristin to be dedicated, talented, and a delight to teach and worth with. Kristin is one of the rare musicians you will find that is not only well-versed in technique and repertoire for Classical studies, but also Contemporary genres as well including musical theatre, pop, rock, and jazz. You will find her easy to connect with and you will love coming to your lessons!
· Singing · In studio Kristin was a student of mine in an all-state select choral ensemble for four years, and watching her musical growth has been a great joy for me over the years. She is a diligent musician, always seeking improvement for the best possible sound, while also finding “joy in the journey” of the musical process – music making should be fun, and Kristin knows how to balance fun with hard work! She makes people around her feel welcome, comfortable, and included. Kristin is organized, focused, and driven as a person, and expressive, dynamic, and well-rounded as a performer – all strong qualities that help her to be an excellent studio teacher.
· · My experience with Kristin is with the Pickerington Central High School Theatre program. As a patron of Central Theatre for over 16 year, Kristin was a member of the cast of my all-time favorite Central production "Little Women" as Aunt March and then as Maria in "The Sound of Music" her Senior year. She was fantastic in both!
Kristin and I have reconnected recently, in her "other job" and I am impressed with her kindness and patience working with people who often are not nice and how organized and professional she is at all times.
I would highly recommend Kristin as a vocal teacher.
· Singing · In studio Kristin is one of the most dedicated, hard-working musicians I know. She never settles for less than her best in her craft, and she constantly pushes herself and her students to meet their fullest potential. As a singer myself, I love working with Kristin because she is always prepared and always eager to be constantly learning and collaborating. It is because of her combination of excitement, skill, and responsibility that I know she is an excellent teacher, and she has my highest recommendation.
· Singing · In studio Where do I begin?! Kristin is one of the most professional musicians I have ever met. I've worked with her onstage and in classroom and you will not find a more dedicated, hard-working, and academically driven teacher of voice. She takes pride in her work, and her love for the craft shows in her enthusiasm and encouragement. She will challenge her students to put in proper effort and to do due diligence, all the while being their biggest cheerleader. Kristin will provide her students with an atmosphere of confidence and comfort, which are so very important for successful vocal training. I simply could not say too many good things about her.
· Singing · In studio Kristin is an excellent musician and performer. Her experiences in both the musical theatre and opera worlds make her an exceptional teacher of Voice. She works with her students to find their individual goals, while pushing them to strive for new ones. I have worked both academically and professionally with Kristin, and she has always been prepared and well-versed in her craft. I strongly recommend Kristin as your Voice Teacher.