- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I graduated from Immaculata University and have a Bachelors degree, majoring in Music Education and Music Therapy with a concentration in Flute Performance. I am currently a very active member of the Music Ministry group at my church. I sing for Sunday services and I play flute for weddings and church services. For the past several years I have given lessons to children beginning to learn piano and voice in addition to flute instruction! I am also a substitute teacher at my children's school and a teacher with my church's Youth Religious program. I have six children of my own and have found great enjoyment in fostering their love and appreciation for music.
The National Flute Association, founded in 1972, is the largest flute organization in the world. Approximately 5,000 members from more than 50 countries join together in person, online, at conventions, informally and in forums, through publications and classrooms, in performance, in friendship and collegiality. Guided by its goals to encourage a higher standard of artistic excellence for the flute, its performers, and its literature, members include leading soloists, orchestral players, jazz and world music performers, teachers, adult amateurs, and students of all ages.
The purpose of the Association of Church Musicians in Philadelphia
is to cultivate an understanding and appreciation of liturgical music.
Efforts are made to render church music suitable to each service,
time, and place and to ensure that it will be carefully prepared and performed.
A spirit of cooperation is encouraged among parish Directors of Music,
Choir Directors, Organists, Singers, Cantors, and all
who have responsibilities for music in worship.
This Association provides guidance and disseminates
information and official instructions.
It serves as a place of reference for those having
questions and problems involving liturgical music.
· Flute · In studio She is very sweet, patient, flexible teacher :)!!
· Flute · In studio Kirsty is an excellent instructor for my young daughter! She provides a very warm and relaxed environment. My daughter enjoys lessons with Kirsty and loves that she tailors lessons to her ability. As a beginner, she loves the flute and has made great progress in a short period of time! You can feel Kirsty's warmth and enjoyment with each milestone, leaving my daughter with a great sense of joy and accomplishment. I highly recommend her for lessons.