- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Kelly is an experienced flutist and teacher originally from the Los Angeles area. Under her instruction, lessons consist of a healthy mixture of music theory "moments," repertoire tailored to the student, and technical exercises to build strength and agility. It is her strong belief that learning music dramatically improves all areas of students' lives and that everyone has innate musical ability. Before moving to New York City, Kelly enjoyed teaching private flute at Virtuoso Music in addition to Irvine Art and Music in Orange County, California.
Kelly is currently pursuing her Master of Music degree in Flute Performance at the Manhattan School of Music and holds a Bachelor of Music degree in Flute Performance from CSU Long Beach. She enjoys teaching group flute classes through the Manhattan School of Music Outreach Program, balancing social music theory games and individual attention to ensure each student's success.
Created curriculum tailored to the student and assigned pieces and technical exercises to aid in the student's growth.
Taught a full private studio of bright students of all ability levels and ages.
Volunteer private flute instructor for economically disadvantaged kids through the 49er Academy in East Palo Alto, CA. Created the curriculum and helped secure instruments for the students to learn on.
· Flute · In studio Kelly is not only a fantastic teacher but is also an exceptionally talented flutist. She whole-heartedly is passionate about excelling in her own life which translates to high expectations for her students while maintaining a light-hearted learning environment, mirrored by her optimistic personality. She understands the inner mechanisms of teaching flute to people of any ages due to her excellent education and her extreme intelligence. I would sincerely recommend her to a flutist of any age or ability.
· Flute · In home Kelly was a wonderful teacher for our service, and handled her work with professionalism. Lots of enthusiasm and a great motivator to students. She was also organized and very reliable. Definitely recommended to anyone looking to learn the flute.