- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I am a professional singer with a Bachelors of Music in Voice from New England Conservatory and a Masters of Music in Voice from Westminster Choir College. I enjoy teaching all levels of voice students in a variety of styles. I have training in the physiology of the voice, as well as in many methods of acting and performance and can help students reach their best potential as performers! The most important thing is to appreciate your unique vocal gifts and to enjoy them and learn to use them well.
In this position I was asked to develop exciting and creative lesson plans that utilized many different learning styles in order to reach students of all ages and levels of interest. This is extremely useful in one on one lessons because it helps me come up with creative ways to reach each student! Each student is unique, and new strategies are always useful!
This certification signifies completion of songwriting courses and exams through Nashville Songwriters Association International. Courses include detailed information regarding copyright issues, proper etiquette for co-writing, how to pitch a song to a label, and best business practices in the world of music.
The Nashville Songwriters Association International (NSAI) is the world’s largest not-for-profit songwriters trade association. Established in 1967, the membership of more than 5,000 active and pro members spans the United States and six other countries. NSAI is dedicated to protecting the rights of and serving aspiring and professional songwriters in all genres of music.
· Singing · In home My daughter very much enjoyed her lesson and cannot wait for her next lesson.
· Singing · In studio Katie is a great teacher, very nice and professional. It felt really good on the lesson, she was delicate and encouraging. I had very good time and will continue.
· Singing · In studio I've always wanted to learn to sing. Katie was able to give me so much help during my first lesson. I can't wait to go back and learn more!
Katie was able to make me feel very comfortable and WOW does she know her stuff!
· Singing · In home For our first lesson with Kathie the experienice was great. Well planned and and informative
· Singing · In studio Katie is a great teacher. She is very professional, supportive and knowledgeable. I'm an adult student with no experience and she made me feel very comfortable. I learned a lot of about music and voice. I highly recommend her for all ages.
· Singing · In home Katie was great with my daughter. She was kind, knowledgeable and gave her a lot of praise to help boost her confidence.
· Singing · In home Katie made my daughter feel very comfortable. Her energy and enthusiasm helped keep my daughter engaged and wanting to do her best.
Look forward to future coaching sessions.
· Singing · In studio Katie made me feel comfortable and hopefully in reaching my goals.
· Audition Prep · In studio Katie was very proactive, understanding and very kind. My daughter is only 13 years but she is 5'8" and feels very self conscious. But Katie put her at ease and now my little girl cannot wait for next Monday. She is practicing the song assigned to her "All of my favorite things" which is also a favorite of her late grandma. She was to be the best she can and also surprise her teacher Katie. Overall our experience was very satisfactory. She is highly recommended. Thank you Katie for making my girl feel that she can reach for her goals in singing.....!!
· Singing · In home Every time I learn new things. I will go for more lessons with Katie. It is so great!