Males 2 to 20
I teach all levels of clarinet, flute, piccolo, and saxophone. I also offer beginning piano to those who just want to learn!
I have taught private music instruction, group ensembles, and conducted middle school bands. I have been teaching since 2012 and I have been performing music for 11 years. I am currently working towards my bachelor's degree in music education.
PHILOSOPHY ON TEACHING:
I have studied and adapted teaching methods to accommodate for a variety of learning styles. My philosophy on teaching is to allow the student to determine how far into the music he or she wishes to go. I will encourage, motivate, and provide positive feedback.
MY HOPE: *
My job is primarily to teach music. However, I try to impart valuable life skills through the music such as building confidence, having fun while working hard, and learning how to apply music in other subjects. Through music, we can learn so much about history, culture, art, math, science, and even foreign languages.
I am passionate about music. Even more so, I am passionate about helping others find their inspirations in life. Music is a creative form of expression. Whether music is your life or a hobby you've always wanted to get into, I would love the opportunity to create music with more students.
Message me with any questions, concerns, or fun stories. :)
I am the director and woodwind instructor at Kait's Music Lessons where we host classes, live performances, and private lessons. Building community through Music!
Assistant music director
-Individual and group lessons
· Clarinet · Online My 10 year old son really enjoyed the clarinet lesson. He learned a lot and thought she was very nice.
· Clarinet · In home An excellent first lesson. Supportive, very helpful and knowledgeable.
· Clarinet · In home Kaitlyn was great! She knows her stuff and my son is really excited to improve his clarinet skills.
· Saxophone · In home Kaitlyn is very nice and very patient . Really great teacher . I really enjoy taking lessons from her 5 star 🎷
· Piano · In home She was great with my 5 year old. Very knowledgeable and patient.
· Clarinet · In home Kaitlyn has a very kind and positive demeanor with my daughter. Clarinet lessons are going so well!