- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hi, my name is Justin. I have been playing guitar for almost eleven years now, and I'm eager to continue passing my knowledge and skills on. I'm looking for dedicated students of all skill levels that want help learning their instrument. For many years I've taught music, and I've been very proud watching my students achieve their goals. I teach all ages, and work with everyone regardless of skill level. I am an extremely patient person, i am very dedicated to music, and i take a lot of pride in what I'm doing. I also have a very wide variety of genres i study, and i can help you on your way to being your best.
I helped from time to time a good friend of mine in his music shop with teaching lessons to very new guitar players.
· Guitar · In home Justin's making steady progress over the past 5 weeks with our now 8-year-old son, who seems to be responding well to Justin's collaborative, engaging style. He speaks to him like a partner, which I think boosts my son's confidence and motivation.
· Guitar · In home Justin is an excellent teacher to 13 year old, Christopher! He is patient with him and keeps the lessons moving and enjoyable. He challenges Christopher with new songs and skills with increasing levels of difficulty and keeps him moving forward. I would recommend Justin to any parent looking to get their child interested in the guitar and anyone looking to progress from the basics to the intermediary and advanced levels! His teaching skills are superb.
As an added bonus: Justin is a joy to work with and has been flexible with our crazy schedule when we need to move lessons around!
· Guitar · In home Justin has been teaching my 14 yr old son guitar for the last month. He has such an easiness to his personality that he has quickly developed a great connection with my son. His love for music is genuine and I can tell it is spreading to my son. He is encouraging and friendly but still maintains reasonable expectations for commitment and practice. I couldn't be happier with Justin. I would totally recommend him.