- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Julie Newton has been teaching private lessons since 1980 and is currently available to teach lessons her home studio (Reno Nevada area), and online all across the United States.
Julie Newton has helped students accomplish their goals and dreams in Voice or Piano. Many of her students have gone on to promote their talents in College, Pageants and Broadway.
Julie Newton received her training with many renown private voice and piano teachers in her area starting at the age of 10 years old. Much of her expertise has come from years of experience in teaching and on going education at BYU and other Summer coruses with performing, producing and directing many shows since 1978. As an expert in her field, Julie Newton looks forward to helping new students achieve their goals. Julie Newton's teaching style is the art of building self esteem, working with patience, and making music learning fun.
Julie Newton is the co-owner of J and J Performing Arts with her Daughter Jessica Wade. She is the founder, producer and director of 15 years of the on going Concert Series "The Susanville Best of Broadway". Soloist and Chorus member of Reno's P'Opera.
Julie Newton is experience with teaching ages 6 and up and bringing them to the level of intermediate and advance musician. She uses the methods that best fits the personality of each student.
· Piano · In studio Julie is a fantastic piano teacher! Her teaching style is simple to understand and motivates my daughter to advance her skills. Julie is also very patient, keeps up with the latest teaching techniques, and most of all, makes students realize their potential.
· Piano · In studio I have always wanted to learn to play piano. My husband bought me lessons for Christmas. I was lucky to have Julie as my Teacher. She is really good, whether you are a child or an adult or a senior wanting to learn. She is creative and has done this for a long time, so knows how to get you through the tough parts! I would highly recommend her to anyone of any age.
· Piano · Online And all by skype. My daughter always looks forward to her lessons and is always motivated to practice through out the week to be ready to show her improvement for the next lesson. Greatful for this opportunity.
· Piano · In studio Julie is very patient and kind with my children. She knows how to get them excited about piano and is a very good teacher. Thank you Julie!