While have been teaching for over 10 years I have developed techniques that can help to build guitar playing skills from any level of the beginner to advanced players.
1. Teach to play variety of music genres including Blues and Classical Rock, Hard Rock,Heavy Metal, Spanish music, Flamenco, Pop, R-n-B, and Country using electric and acoustic guitar
2. Teach to read music notation in 2 month or less
3. Have a strong music library starting from the Beatles, Stones, Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Queen, Pink Floyd, Nirvana, Metallica, Green Day, Audio slave, Slayer, and whatever band or song you basically like.
4. Teach how to use your breathing effectively while singing, develop pitch matching, teach how to fit chords to words either for singing or rapping
5. Teach blues tunes and soloing techniques, we can never run out of ideas to play, we will use capo, slider, picks and much more
About Julia M.
We can learn notation and start reading music from the first class, or we can start from playing your favorite chords and songs. There is no boundaries or limits in music. You can be great in anything you'd like to do. And no matter what you heard before from other people, music lives within everybody and you can develop it step at a time. Whether you like singing, playing acoustic or electric guitar, want to learn how to use a pick or learn how to play with a capo. Any songs by Metallica, Adele, Led Zeppelin, Radiohead, Beatles or Taylor Swift songs can be mastered. It's all achievable and within your reach.