- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I teach public school and private guitar students. Guitar and bass instruction goes hand in hand with fun music!
Music rewards students of all ages. Our next generation is a joy to instruct! Please call TakeLessons.com to start, or send me a question by TakeLessons' e-mail system!
Professional Big Band jazz guitar including arrangements by Buddy Rich, Count Bassie and Sammy Nestico
Special Education students including Autism, Emotional Support and Medical Disabilities
Bass player/ singer in folk/blues duo.
Big band rhythm guitar featuring classics and contemporary arrangements.
Playing Jazz Bass in big band style. Classic and contemporary arrangements, including Count Basie, Sammy Nestico and Charles Mingus.
I teach public school general education and special education students from Allentown, Parkland, Whitehall-Coplay, East Penn and other schools districts served by the Carbon Lehigh Intermediate Unit.
The purpose of Phi Theta Kappa shall be to recognize and encourage scholarship among two-year college students. To achieve this purpose, Phi Theta Kappa shall provide opportunity for the development of leadership and service, for an intellectual climate for exchange of ideas and ideals, for lively fellowship for scholars, and for stimulation of interest in continuing academic excellence.
· Guitar · In home My 10 year old daughter started taking classes four months ago and now she is playing a lot of songs. Joseph is very professional and very patient with her. We are so happy with him and I would recommend with to anyone. He is very friendly and is the best!
· Guitar · In home Joseph Lynn is an excellent guitarist, and exceptional guitar tutor. He takes time to understand the student, and tailor the learning process that suits the student. My daughter had a wonderful experience learning from him. I highly recommend Joseph Lynn.
· Guitar · In home Joseph was able to instruct me on jazz music which was new to me. He was very patient in getting me to play chords that I never did before and to do progressions up and down the neck of the guitar. He made it seem easy after a while, even though it was tough to grasp at first. I would recommend him to anyone who wants to learn to play the guitar!
· Guitar · Joe is an excellent teacher
I have been studying for more than a year. Joe is extremely versatile and is able to teach any style of music. He emphasizes spending short periods of time each practice session doing exercises that strengthen your fingers by playing chords up and down the fretboard, but does'nt go overboard with repetitive drills. He has genuine love of music and is great iat intertwining theory with actual songs. I have enjoyed my lessons and highly recommend him for students begining to play as well as advanced students.