"I love music! Music has the power to move the soul when simple words fail. Learning music is just as powerful." ~Jessica
Jess has a mission for instilling confidence and excellence in performers through music. Whether you wish to play for excellence or simply the enjoyment of it, music should bless your life.
She offers voice and piano lessons through Speech-level Singing and Reading Keyboard Music. These methods are non traditional and produce top level creative performers.
At the Jam Center, we grew from 1 student to 30 in two years. This studio champions the joy of learning with excellence, something I champion as well!
This means that Jessica has gone through a series of panel testing and observation of her own students to receive this certification.
Speech Level Singing makes singing as natural and easy as speaking. Used by more than 120 Grammy winners and developed by Seth Riggs, legendary vocal coach to the stars, SLS produces an effortless, powerful and expressive voice.
For more info, www.speechlevelsinging.com
· Singing · Online Jessica is a great teacher and fun!!!
· Vocal Training · Online My daughter's first lesson today went exceptionally well--she had only very good things to say about Jessica.
· Singing · In studio Mercer loved her first lesson and we look forward to many more....
· Piano · In home She is great!
· Piano · In studio Our daughter was a bit nervous starting something she had never tried before but Ms. Allen put her at ease in the first few minutes. Now she loves going to the lessons, loves practicing at home. Ms. Allen deserves a lot of credit for her knowledge of teaching and way of creating enthusiasm to learn.
· Piano · In studio Jessica has taught me the major and minor chords in a fun way. Now I am learning how to read sheet music. She is understanding and patient with my music choices.
I really enjoy piano lessons with her.
· Singing · In studio Jessica is an amazing coach she is super energetic and skilled at both playing the piano and coaching on using your best voice. I look forward to my next lessons and will be honored to have her as my coach as long as possible.
· Singing · In home My daughter loves taking lessons with Jessica. I don't really know anything about singing, so she has been very helpful in letting me know how I can support my daughter in her interest in singing. Jessica is a super positive, up beat person and is definitely a roll model I love having my daughter around. I would definitely recommend her.
· Singing · In studio Based on my daughters feedback (I was in the waiting room) all went great. My daughter came out excited to practice and counting the days until her next lesson!!
· Vocal Training · Online Jessica is my favorite vocal trainer. Such a great individual approach to each student. I took lessons from her for a year and after this year I got so much better at singing and what is most important - I learned to have more control over my voice and I don't lose my voice any more!
She's also a great person. Very patient, encouraging, and she always gives cool tips for specific situations - whether it's a performance or vocal recording or just practicing. I highly recommend Jessica as a very experienced and highly qualified vocal coach.