- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Males 10 and up
Mrs. W is a professional violist who has loved music from her earliest years. Her first instrument was piano. She began playing viola at age 12 and was playing professionally by the time she was 16.
She took a hiatus from professional music making to become a Registered Nurse and now practices both arts with passion and professionalism.
She earned a Bachelor of Music in performance from Baylor University in 1998 and a Bachelor of Science in nursing from Texas Womans University (Houston) in 2005.
Mrs. W currently plays with the Galveston Symphony, nurses with a local medical ministry, homeschools her three sons, is the Director of the Strings program for the Bay Area Performing Arts Coop, and has served as choir director at her church, in addition to teaching private lessons in music, nursing, CPR, and holistic wellness.
In addition to music, nursing, and her family, Mrs. W loves dogs, natural wellness, gardening, sewing, crochet, and cooking.
Mrs. W teaches from her picturesque home studio overlooking Galveston Bay in Sunny San Leon, Texas.
The mission of the Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International, is advancing world health and celebrating nursing excellence in scholarship, leadership, and service. Sigma Theta Tau International's vision is to be the global organization of choice for nursing.
· Piano · In studio I found the instructor to be very knowledgeable in her craft and very personable with my daughter. I highly recommend her.
· Piano · In home My daughter;s first lesson went well & we looking forward to more.
· Violin · In studio I learned a lot one the first visit, looking forward to next week!
· Viola · In studio Jamie is an incredible and knowledgeable teacher. My daughter showed an interest in learning a string instrument. Jamie explained the differences between the viola and violin. We chose the viola and Jamie recommended two different stores to rent from which worked out great. During the past 7 months, Jamie has been reliable, understanding and caring teacher for my daughter as she has accomplished so much learning to play the viola. As a parent, Jamie has been able to give instruction in a loving environment with encouragement.
· Piano · In studio This was a great experience. Jamie did a great job showing patience, kindness, and was very thorough in teaching a first time piano student. My daughter enjoyed learning and was excited to learn new songs. It was worth the 45 minute drive during the summer.
· Violin · In studio My daughter has been taking with mrs woleban simce the beginning of the school year and she love it and enjoyed ms Woloben as a teacher.