- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
PLEASE READ : Thank you.
I'm a trained Musician (Private Lessons) and have been Studying & Teaching for over 37 years. I've taught, Recorded & Played everywhere from small to Large venues from NJ, NY to CA and back. So you don"t just get the Lesson, You also get all that culture and experience along with it in every Lesson you take. All Lessons are done at my Music School, located in North Brunswick, NJ which I am the Owner and Head Teacher at the School. I do offer Lessons through Skype as well if for some reason it's more convenient for you. I Guarantee you"ll learn more studying with me in one year, then with anyone else around. I Pride myself in giving my student 100% my undivided attention in every Lesson. The School is equipped with a Class A Recording Studio (which I incorporate into the Lessons) so you not only get a Great Lessons but you'll also get the experience of working and being recorded in a Professional Recording Studio. You will learn a lot in a very short period of time, but you will also have a lot fun doing it as well. For The person interested in learning Guitar I'll teach you to Understand that you'll Develop Correctly, and Much Faster By always practicing on the Acoustic Guitar, and then if you'd like to go and play or perform on the Electric Guitar, you'll be 100% Better as a Musician then if you just played only on the Electric Guitar. That is a Key element to what all the Professionals Musicians like myself do.
I Look forward to working with you to Help you attain the goals you set out to achieve.
I am a Trained Musician who has been Playing, Studying, & Teaching for over 37 years. I'm Schooled through all Private lessons by many teachers and I have formulated my skills of teaching through a combination of rearranging what I've learned, to give it a more common sense approach to music and music theory. It's extremely important that the student have a clear overview, and maintains a organized perspective on how you Should think first, then apply it to the Instrument. One of the most important things is to keep the student inspired to reach their goals, keep it fun, but also help them to push beyond what they thought they could never achieve. I'm the Head Instructor for all the Lessons: Guitar/Singing/Songwriting/Bass/Drums & much more.
I am Trained Musician, all through Private Lessons from other Trained Musicians. I've been Training & Studying for 37 years, and I'm constantly working on improving every aspect of my Education so my Teaching Skills get better. I'm committed to being the best Teacher I can be to make the students experience fun and educational at the same time. I do all of my Lessons in my Class A Recording Studio so I can Incorporate it into the Lesson. This way it's much more then just a Lesson, it's the whole experience.
· Guitar · Online Great lesson
· Singing · In studio Great first session - he took my fear away 👍 ... looking forward to next session!
· Harmonica · Online I'm taking vocal and harmonica lessons from James. He has made it fun to learn and has been very accommodating in his schedule. I have no music background but I am learning quite quickly, thanks to James.
· Acoustic Guitar · In studio Jimmy is the best. After learning to play the guitar on my own, he helped me correct many poor habits, and understand how to get a better sound. He introduced me to music theory, and helped me learn my way around the instrument. He breaks down very complex information and makes it understandable. I learned more from him in a few months than years of searching around the internet.
· Acoustic Guitar · In studio He makes learning fun and easy
· Harmonica · Online I have enjoyed and learned from my lessons with James
· Bass Guitar · In studio At 61 years old I wanted a challenge, and that was to learn how to play the bass guitar. Having had absolutely no previous training, and being quite terrified, James gave me the confidence that this was possible to achieve.
His knowledge to teach a simple approach in the theory of music, his patience, and ability to instruct in a way that makes sense, made learning exciting for me.
Highly recommend him to anyone who is interested in going beyond what they think they're capable of in a caring one on one environment. :)
· Guitar · Online Just the first lesson so hard to judge but James was very professional and seems like he is heavy on technique as well as theory which will be good for me, looking forward to applying myself and seeing if I can get some good playing skills
· Guitar · In home James is knowledgeable about the subject and has a technique to teaching that makes it fun and enjoyable to learn and encourages you to practice. His process is methodical as well as informative but he also brings in the student's technique to make sure you're developing properly when it comes to applying what is taught theoretically.
· Singing · In studio Jimmy is very locked in as an instructor.
I struggled with some of his instructions at first but he will push and guide you in the direction you need to go. With this guidance comes exercises physical as well as verbal. He will paint pictures so you understand your instrument better. Then use exercises so you can understand what those pictures actually are.
He understands all his crafts very well and wants you to be able to do the same.