My name is Jacob and I've been playing music ever since I was about 12. I fell in love with it and have played music everyday for hours ever since. It's a huge privilege to teach others the same passion. Over 6 years ago I quit my full time job working with troubled youth to teach music full time at my studio, Inside Out Studio. We now have over 200 happy students and 13 teachers. I have a few available times during the day that I'd like to pick up a few more students. We are an award winning studio for our teaching and our students are often the same. I personally teach acoustic and electric guitar, bass, keys/piano, and mandolin. I love teaching all ages, including adults. Thanks for your interest and let me know if you have any questions.
Inside Out Studio is my full time passion. I teach music and produce music as well as manage our other 12 teachers and over 200 students. We do everything from recording projects to performance opportunities with our students here at the studio. The goal is to provide a safe, fun, and encouraging environment to nurture the talents and skills of our students. We also encourage them to use their talents in the community. Find out more at www.insideoutNWA.com
· Guitar · In home Jacob did a wonderful job with my granddaughter on her first lesson!
· Guitar · In studio Jacob is really great! We would definitely recommend him to anyone. His studio is awesome and he is passionate about music.
· Acoustic Guitar · In studio Jacob is the real deal! He knows music and he is great with students of all ages. The proof is in the pudding. Anyone that spends any amount of time with Jacob can see immediately that music is more than a job for this guy. It's a passion! Take lessons with him; you will not be disappointed!
· Guitar · In studio Jacob is a very intuitive and insightful instructor. He sees the potential and pitfalls for each student and guides then accordingly.
· Bass Guitar · In studio Great instructor. Helped me get on the right track to learning and playing bass guitar and growing my musical knowledge. Very patient and a pleasure to work with.
· Music Recording · In studio Jacob's a cut above & second to none. His work ethic & mastery of music make him the ideal tutor. He is kind & understanding, patient & knowledgeable.
· Acoustic Guitar · In studio Jacob helped me transcend those inhibitions and barriers which formerly had kept my love for music, and thus my musical gifts, from flourishing. He accomplished that by blending together those necessary elements of teaching: positive encouragement and insightful criticism. After putting you at he understands the most important truth of learning: that the person who does not come to love music will not experience the beauty and enjoyment which do not come for any external result (intelligence, money, fame etc.). When this happens, it is only a matter of time before you are a great musician. Jacob taught me that. Hopefully he can bring you to that point, also.
· Acoustic Guitar · In studio My 8 year old son started guitar lessons about 6 months ago and can already play multiple songs! He always has fun at lessons and his instructor is a great guy.
· Acoustic Guitar · Online Jacob is an amazing instructor! He takes the time to get to know his students personal goals and brings out the best in them.
· Acoustic Guitar · In studio Jacob was patient with me as I learned guitar as an adult. Guitar lessons were a way for me to unwind after a long day at work and also continue my personal development. Two of my children have gone on to learn drums & piano at Inside Out Music Studios because of Jacob's vision to see children learn to appreciate and love music. I would highly recommend Jacob & other instructors at Inside Out Studios to my friends & family!