- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hi there! My name is Hanaa. I have a Bachelor degree in Music Education and have worked as a classroom teacher and a private tutor for eight years. I am patient, passionate, self-motivated and responsible teacher. I am also an effective instructor with the ability to create a fun-filled atmosphere and develop strong rapport with students and parents. I teach piano, guitar, and violin. I look forward to meeting and teaching you!
After School Program.
· Piano · In studio Ms Hanaa is so patient . She's wonderful my son loved her too .
· Piano · In studio She was very patient and professional. I enjoyed it very much.
· Piano · In studio Excellent instructor. Friendly . Kids love her
· Piano · In studio It was great!
· Guitar · In home She is very nice, kind, patient and knowledgeable teacher. Children would definitely love her and would grow interest to learn more and develop passion for music! My nine year old son loved to take lessons from her.
· Guitar · In home Hanaa is truly the best instructor one could ever hope for. My daughter looks forward to each lesson with great enthusiasm and anticipation. Hanaa's technical skill in teaching the guitar is definitely 'A+'. More importantly, especially for a young child, is her real concern and caring for her students. We most highly recommend Hanaa--you cannot find a better teacher!
· Piano · In home Ms. Hanaa has been my teacher over the last 5 month and she is an awesome teacher! She always makes hilarious jokes and gives me time to understand the lesson. Not only is Ms. Hanaa kind, but she always gives me rewards when I try. Thank you Ms. Hanaa!
· Piano · In home We have known Ms. Hanaa for almost a year now and she's been a terrific teacher. She teaches my 10-year old daughter guitar lessons at her home studio. My daughter gets along with her very well and enjoys her teaching style. She usually spends extra time with my daughter to repeat the difficult to play notes.