- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I have been playing music for over 30 years, and have been teaching music for almost half of that time. I have performed and recorded throughout the Midwest in a variety of cover and original bands ranging in styles from metal, rock, to R&B/Jazz and Blues. I teach these styles as well.
The most important thing for me as a music instructor is to get to know the student. I then tailor the lesson in a way that will resonate with the personality of the student. Finding the right balance of technique, theory, and fun, my goal is to have the student leave the lesson eager to go home, practice and come back for more. All ages and skill levels are welcome.
All 3 locations.
A music theory and songwriting class an an alternative high school in Longmont, CO.
My first teaching job!
· Acoustic Guitar · In home Greg is a great men also a great teacher, when i first meet with Greg for my first lesson that i known i will be learning by the great teacher.
I had played guitar in the past many, many years but for sometime in my life was so busy working, and focus on raising family but i had to put away my guitar i bought 25 years ago. finally, now i decided to learn to play my guitar again and find Greg on take lesson.com and he has been teaching me just like i am a beginner playing but i am now so happy that i am on a good hand and Greg had been teaching me playing my guitar again. so far so good. Thanks Gregory
· Guitar · Online I took lessons from Greg when I was much younger say 12-13 for a year or more. He taught me a lot and had me playing guitar really fast, I always tried to do what he asked and he never ever got frustrated if I did it wrong or couldn't play what we were learning right away correctly!. Also all of what he taught me stayed in my head all these years some how and I kinda progressively got better and better!. I'm pretty happy with my playing and a lot of others are to!. Greg has something special about his students and teaching them to play the guitar correctly no matter what or how long it takes, he cares about you as a student. You get out what you put in ,but be patient cause it also takes time. But you'll see the difference later down the road that Greg was the right teacher for learning to play and the theory behind the guitar.....I recommend him as a great guitar teacher!. I myself take lessons from him again at the age of 38 , I was able to find him on Facebook after all these years and we do lessons via Skype, I'm a very happy student, very happy!. And I thank Greg Gladman for that!.
· Guitar · In studio He has taken his time with my son and they have made great success. He goes at a speed that is adaptable as my son progresses. Friendly safe environment to learn. He has so many guitars and other instruments to help the learning process.