- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Frank is passionate about sharing the natural method of singing with students of all ages.
Frank teaches students at all stages of development, beginning through advanced.
Frank received a Bachelor of Music in Voice performance from Indiana University, and is a certified teacher of the Alexander Technique (Posture Awareness in Action).
He has taught vocal music at Elementary, Intermediate, High School and College levels.
His students have won college scholarships and music awards.
Frank has performed leading roles in Broadway shows, Light Opera and Opera.
His experience as a vocal musical specialist in schools has helped to shape of method of instruction that is fun, easy and yields amazing results.
*** Lesson Details ***
Frank's lessons are focused on achieving the students goals.
Students choose songs meaningful to them along with songs the teacher recommends to broaden their muscial appreciation and vocal skill. Styles of music include: folk, show, pop, classical.
Interpretation and acting skills are developed.
Students learn the language of music (rhythm, pitch, symbols ) through games and activities.
Students will find their voices getting stronger and more beautiful through increased awareness of posture, diaphragmatic breathing, and vitality of jaw movement. This creates a wonderful sensation of freedom and relaxation. In 3-6 months time the student will experience an increase in range, beauty and power. I can guarantee your most beautiful and powerful voice with perfect high notes in 3-5 years of regular lessons.
*** Studio Equipment ***
Piano and Keyboard
*** Specialties ***
All styles of music except woman's chest voice (belting).
very strong with children's voice training and classical ,especially
opera. Natural method of singing using awareness of posture.
Alexander Technique is taught at Julliard, the Royal Conservatory in
London and at many other performing arts schools.
It is the re-education of the way we move and react to situations in
our life and is helpful in maintaining a relaxed state in stressful
Founded in 1944, National Association of Teachers of Singing, Inc. (NATS) is the largest professional association of teachers of singing in the world with more than 7,000 members worldwide.
· Singing · In home Frank has the knowledge and patience needed to help me develop my skill. I thoroughly enjoyed working with him.
· Singing · In studio My daughter is thrilled and looking forward to more lessons with Frank
· Singing · In studio I went in never having had a voice lesson. He took me through the basics in a wonderfully welcoming and creative way. I know I will be much the better singer after his classes!
· Broadway Singing · In studio It was a great joy learning from Frank for the several weeks I had him as instructor. He has his own little studio at home, with his piano, so you can enjoy and be comfortable singing out loud without other disruptions. His method is very simple and effective. It's all about energy, posture, and jaw movement! I definitely saw a change in my singing after only two lessons of learning from Frank.
He is also friendly, smiling, and courteous! He'll start you with warm-ups and then end with songs/pieces to practically implement the movements you've learned during warm-ups. Try a lesson with Frank! You'll not regret it!
· Singing · In studio My daughter has been taking singing lessons with Frank for 2 years. She started lessons when she was only four and a half years old. She is now 9 years old and Frank is one of the best vocal teachers she has ever had. Frank is amazing with kids. He keeps my daughter focused and has fun with her at the same time. My daughter looks forward to her class every week. We've seen great improvement in her singing as well as her confidence. I have been extremely happy with Frank and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for vocal lessons--young and old.
· · An amazing vocal teacher and very encouraging to continue to discover the beautiful voice within you. Still taking lessons from him and he always sets good examples and good positivity for his students.
· · Current Student
Frank is an excellent teacher and really helps you get a sense of your true voice and where it comes from. He is positive and professional as well as encouraging. He knows his stuff.