- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Modern Drummer Magazine Dec. 2015 listed as one of the finest drum instructors in the world by legend Dom Famularo. 30+ years of performing and teaching experience. Faculty member of the Dutchess Community College Music School, drum instructor @ Millbrook Prep School, Trinity-Pawling School. Studio is located at Vincitore's Piano Center in Poughkeepsie, NY, near Vassar College. Member of The Professional Drum Teachers Guild of America. A diverse approach to teaching as he tailors each lesson to meet each individual’s learning style while keeping it fun for all. Read and perform all styles including rock, latin, jazz, rudimental snare drum, etc. Students get a full multi-media approach to learning drums that allows them to enhance their musical progress by taking advantage of modern day technologies. By practicing with computerized drum machines in musical ways to help develop phrasing and accuracy, students can simulate a performance atmosphere as well as the most important aspect...a crucial time feel. Full Studio with two acoustic drum sets, one electronic drum set, and lots of percussion.
· Drum · In studio Eric is an excellent teacher. He is well-versed in all musical styles and customizes his lessons based on the experience and goals of the student.
Eric teaches students of all ages and skill levels. He has extensive technical knowledge and an encouraging style that motivates students to continue to improve. I highly recommend him.
· Drum · In studio Eric is a wonderful teacher. As a bassist, the concepts he showed me helped me understand the connections between drums and the bass. Eric has been teaching for years and knows what he's doing. Excellent teacher, I would recommend him to anyone.
· Drum · In studio It's one thing to be a talented musician and quite another to be able to teach an instrument to a student. I have educated perspective teachers throughout my professional life and have seen firsthand what a gift it is to be a great teacher, it is clearly an art and something that a person can't necessarily learn. To be able to teach to all skill levels, musical genres and all ages takes a rare and talented individual. Eric Wagner is indeed that rare individual. He is as talented and artful a teacher as he is a talented musician. As an adult student whose learning curve is not what it was as a child I am amazed where Eric brought me to in such a short period of time. Lessons are like spending an hour with a patient friend. If my children or my friends children wanted to learn to play drums this is where they would go. I couldn't recommend Eric more superlatively. Paul Schwartz, Professor of Psychology
· Drum · In studio Eric is great. Very patient with our special needs son who likes music ALOT. Works with us to get our son to practice more. Couldn't ask for a better instructor. Highly recommend him!