Educated in Russia, 35 years of piano and music theory experience, 20 years of which in the US.
Five years ago obtained a Harmony Road Music method certification and established a very successful music school in Maryland. At the moment the school provides lessons in piano, guitar, violin, vocals, music theory and music history.
Moved to Florida recently. Hope to utilize my experience here and looking forward to introducing the wonderful world of music to my future students.
*** Lesson Details ***
Whether it's in my studio or your place, I maintain friendly environment, show passionate attitude. I develop an individual lesson strategy based on unique student's personality. I provide all the necessary material.
I am particularly successful with very young (3+) kids and manage to create a game like engaging environment in the class room.
Can teach in both English or Russian.
*** Studio Equipment ***
*** Travel Equipment ***
*** Specialties ***
Classical piano music
· Piano · In studio Ella was so great! She was very welcoming and prompt. Her instruction was easy to understand and just the right amount of information for my first lesson. I'm really excited about moving forward and continuing my lessons with her.
· · Mrs Ella
Great teacher. Very patient especially with one of my kids who can can be a bit difficult at times.
· Piano · Very glad I found her
Ella has a lot of patience, esp. for me as a beginner. She makes me play perfectly without making me feel frustrated.
She is a delight to learn from.
Thank you Ella.
· Piano · Awesome!
Miss Ella has been absolutely wonderful with my daughter! She started just before she turned 5 and Miss Ella has been very patient with her and has an excellent curriculum for younger students. My daughter is learning quickly and enjoying her time.
· Piano · She's a Great Teacher
Miss Ella is a great teacher. She has patience with her students and does her best to give her students the knowledge to get better at learning the piano.
· · Ms. Ella shows lots of patience and love for teaching piano. She also uses verbal praises and prizes to encourage my daughter. Good Job!
· · Simply Wonderful!
"Miss Ella", as we call her, is simply wonderful! She is very patient, yet insistent that our son learn to play the piano properly, which is exactly what we were looking for in an instructor. Couldn't be happier!
· · Ella is a great piano teacher. I'm so grateful that I have her as my teacher. She is very patient with me. I like her way of teaching to a new beginners like me. I had a few classes with her already and I very much enjoy the homework she gives me and encourages me to practice at home. She is great and I will continue to take lessons from her. Thank you Ella, keep up the good work.
· · Great teacher for our daughter!
Ella has done a wonderful job in engaging and exciting our daughter in learning the piano. Our daughter is on the autism spectrum with a unique learning style and preferences and Ella found those right away!
· · A wonderful teacher.
I really enjoy seeing Ella teaching my daughter piano. She is not only teaching her to learn a classical piece, but also make sure she feels the music when Angela plays it.