- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hello! I'm Ms. Elizabeth, and I would love to help you with your tutoring or piano goals!
I graduated from UCF in 2011 with a degree in K-6 elementary education and am ESL and reading endorsed. I have extensive experience with special needs as well. I am a hands on, interactive tutor! I immediately determine your personal learning style and use it to tailor my lesson plans to fit you! If you are in school, I use your learning style to discover why you may be struggling with a particular class or teacher, and create a bridge to lesson the gap between tutoring and school!
I have been running a piano business for the past 2 years. I teach preschoolers through adults, and we have had 3 recitals now! We use games, songs, off bench and on bench activities, and more to fully develop your piano skills.
In my spare time, I love to craft, dance, and read! I can't wait to get to know you and assist you with your learning goals!
I determine a student's level of piano skill and theory mastery. I teach ear training, composing, sight reading, and theory through interactive games and hands on piano experience. I also teach composer history, use studio wide practice incentive programs, and host a piano recital twice a year.
I determine a student's learning style in order to develop a plan customized specifically to the student and his or her learning goals. I work with classroom teachers and schools in order to close any learning deficiencies and ensure the student is catching up in current classes at the same time. I keep track of all data to show progress and create activities specifically tailored to the child in order to make learning fun again! I also provide detailed copies of every lesson to the parents so they can keep up with our progress and know exactly what went on during the lesson.
I determine a student's learning style in order to develop a plan customized specifically to student and his or her learning goals. I work with classroom teachers and schools in order to close any learning deficiencies and ensure the student is catching up in current classes at the same time. I keep track of all data to show progress and create activities specifically tailored to the child in order to make learning fun again!
· Piano · In home My seven-year-old son has been taking piano lessons with Elizabeth for the last 8 months. I was worried he wouldn’t be interested given he started 4 months after he received his keyboard, and I thought the novelty of the idea may have worn off. I was completely wrong. Elizabeth has done a wonderful job motivating him and making the lessons fun. She is very accommodating to the needs and likes of each child as well as communicating concepts to parents who don’t know how to play. Thanks to her efforts, my son practices without being asked most of the time. I highly recommend her if your child is ready for piano lessons.
· Piano · In studio Elizabeth is a very dedicated and enthusiastic piano teacher. My daughter loved taking lessons with her. Elizabeth always tried to make her lessons fun, and she specifically tailored the lessons to my daughters interests and skill level. Elizabeth is easy to work with and great at communicating her expectations and requirements for each upcoming lesson. She responds to your emails or calls quickly, and she always answers any questions you may have. I highly recommend her.