BIO: Elena started her musical studies at age 4, singing with the "New York City Opera Children Chorus". She studied at Manhattan School of Music. She studied in Hunter College and Queens College of the City University of New York and the Bejar Conservatory in Salamanca, Spain. She has performed in Carnegie Hall, Avery Fisher Hall and throughout Europe as a soloist. She has participated in the Master Classes of Alfredo Kraus and Monserrat Caballé and David Jones. She is currently under the vocal direction of David Jones who is the foremost voice teacher pedagogue.
Many Broadway Show and Musical Theater excepts with staging,acting, costumes and ensembles.
NYSMTA is dedicated to furthering the art of music and promoting the growth and professional development of its members. It seeks to enhance the educational and performance expertise in all areas of music teaching, including performance, pedagogy, theory, and composition. In addition to the Annual Conference, Local Associations throughout the state sponsor musical and educational events of specific interest to those in their communities.
· Singing · In studio My son enjoyed very much the singing lesson! He is already looking forward for the next lesson.
· Acting · In home Elena was patience with my daughter and willing to work with her to accommodate Her needs acting and musical inner theater talents
· Singing · In studio Elena is a very warm and inviting teacher, she has the depth of knowledge in an array of different styles of music. Her own voice is remarkably powerful and beautiful.
· Singing · I absolutely love going to my lessons. They are enjoyable and really help me to progress. All I have to do is ask and she will help me with anything I need. I couldn't imagine a better coach than Elena
· Singing · In studio Elena is a wonderful instructor. She is very knowledgable and made me feel very comfortable while taking lessons. She customized her training to my needs.
· Singing · In studio Elena D. is a talented teacher and singer. She brings experience from many years of training and performing to each lesson. This is her calling and she makes each lesson a joy as I continue to learn more about music and how to take my voice from ok to wonderful. After each lesson, I walk out excited about something new I learned that I can practice and use. She instinctively knows where I am and where I need to go to get to the next level. She is patient and encouraging. If you want to be your best, Elana will help you get there.
· Singing · Elena is a wonderful vocal instructor. She is very patient with young children and teaches them in a way that is fun. She understands how to tap into their creativity and imagination while teaching them vocal techniques. I highly recommend her!
· Singing · In studio Elena Díaz-Acosta, great teacher and great person
· Singing · In studio This instructor completely transformed my voice from mediocre to pro. She found ways to bring out the best of my voice while building my self confidence! I went from a non-singer to lead singer with two studio albums.
Very much recommended.
· Singing · In studio I can honestly say she's one of the best vocal instructors out there. In my personal experience I have never encountered the most amazing teacher in my life. She's the reason why I truly do not give up on singing, in addition to her encouragements to strive for more then my personal best. She knows how to teach vocal techniques and is far more specialized then any person to help achieve the best results.Through many personal lessons and workshops my voice started to improve tremendously. She had many professional experiences of her own, along with getting her students to the best places. For the younger students, her rate on getting in to the performing schools are extremely high. Once you are in she will be able to help with many things school related such as exams and etc. For the older students she can definitely help with preparation for college auditions. Elena even provides competing and outside performances to experience what it is like to perform in front of others.hat means no more stage fright. For those who just love to sing or are interested in singing this is the place to go. You'll have a lot of fun and make all your friends go crazy over you perfectly shaped voice. Overall, she has the best preparation and experience and helps you become the singer you always want to be. This is the teacher to go to.