- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hello, my name is Doyle B. and I am eager to help you reach your goals! I've been teaching private lessons since 1992 and have loved helping my students win competitions at the state level, learn how to advance rapidly on their instrument, and fall in love with making music. I have 3 earned degrees from Pensacola Christian College (B.S. in Music Ed., 1992), Hobe Sound Bible College (A.A., 1993) and The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary (Master of Church Music, 1996). I have experience teaching all of the band instruments, violin, guitar, and piano. I'm an enthusiastic, upbeat person who greatly enjoys working with people of all ages. I presently employed at Hobe Sound Bible College and Christian Academy. I presently have 4 students in China and the Turks and Caicos Islands that I teach using Skype. Fortunately, I have a few openings in my schedule to teach any one who is serious about excelling on his/her instrument. I look forward to helping you reach your potential.
I presently work at 2 schools teaching music--one of them is at a college teaching music majors. I have a great time inspiring young people to excel on their instrument. I only have a few openings in my schedule--first-come-first-serve. I look forward to working with you.
The MTNA was founded in 1876 with the goal of advancing the value of music study and music-making to society while supporting the careers and professionalism of teachers of music. With nearly 22,000 members in 50 states—and more than 500 local affiliates—the MTNA is the preeminent source for music teacher support, where members embody like-minded values and commitment to their students, colleagues and society as a whole, while reaping the rewards of collaboration, continuity and connection throughout the lifetime of their careers.
· Violin · In studio I am very happy with the results of my first class. Doyle is very professional and is a man after my own principles. I recommend him for classes 100%.
· Saxophone · In studio Great saxophone instructor! He is encouraging, positive and motivating. I am a middle school student in Jazz and Symphonic Band. This is only my second year playing the saxophone and he has helped me a lot. I highly recommend him!
· Saxophone · In studio Very good in orchestrating your learning process.
· Piano · In studio It was my 6 year olds first music lesson ever. Mr Doyle was very kind and boosted my son's self esteem. My son is very excited about continuing his lessons.
· Piano · In studio Doyle, is competent, encouraging, engaging and professional with our 5-year-old. Obviously has years of experience with teaching. Winter is so excited about her next class and we look forward to seeing where music lessons take her!
· Guitar · In studio I enjoyed my first lesson with Doyle. I look forward to my future lessons with him.
· Piano · In studio Mr Doyle is very encouraging and patient. He teaches in such a way that helps Jackson, who has a disability, want to please. Jackson enjoyed the lesson and is looking forward to the next.
· Guitar · In studio Doyle was professional, encouraging, and patiently provided instruction for our son who is just beginning his journey with learning the guitar.