I am looking for students who want to work hard at learning an instrument or anyone that would like to learn to read music. Christian teacher. I specialize in classical and religious music.
Since its founding in 1898, the NFMC has grown into one of the world’s largest music organizations with club and individual members of all ages. The NFMC is chartered by the Congress of the United States, and is the only music organization member of the United Nations. NFMC provides opportunities for musical study, performance and appreciation to more than 200,000 senior, student and junior members in 6,500 music-related clubs and organizations nationwide. Members are professional and amateur musicians, vocalists, composers, dancers, performing artists, arts and music educators, music students, generous music patrons and benefactors, and music lovers of all ages.
· Viola · Online For the last year I have been taking piano, viola and violin lessons online with DeAndre. He is a natural, insightful teacher and I look forward to years of lessons with him. I would absolutely recommend him.
I'm a beginner with the violin and viola and an intermediate pianist. I was doubtful at first that I would be able to learn through a video chat. I'm amazed at the detail DeAndre can pick up just by watching a video chat. There have been many times when we just did the lesson over the phone with no video and he was able to tell that my fingering hand was in the wrong position or I was holding the bow wrong just by listening over the phone!
On and off through my life I've taken piano and viola lessons (I'm 46) and was never able to get very far. I found my teachers discouraged me in many ways without trying to. DeAndre has been fantastic. With his instruction I've been able to do things I never thought I would ever be able to do. He's excellent at giving feedback about the things I'm doing wrong but in a way that keeps me positive and makes me aware of the things I'm doing well and the things I need to improve.
DeAndre is absolutely worth the time and money.
· Violin · Online Very nice guy. He puts a strong emphasis on both technique and theory.
· Cello · Online My daughter is extremely shy and introvert, she said she felt comfortable with DeAndre. From my observance of him interacting with her he is very patient and is able to work well with young beginning students. My daughter is 11 and her only experience was playing with her strings class last year in 5th grade. You can tell DeAndre has a very calm personality that translates into his lessons with his students. That is such an important quality to possess when working with young beginning students. Thanks for a great lesson we look forward to many more with you.
· Violin · In home DeAndre has been wonderful with my 8 yr old son. He's already learning so much more than he did with his previous teacher! And my son is very proud of his own progress!
· Violin · Online I started taking online violin lessons from DeAndre a while back and it's amazing how much I have learned from him already and I know there is still a lot more to come! He is very passionate and knowledgeable! He's also very patient in explaining and always has several instruments on hand to explain things even further. I very much look forward to every lesson and to getting better and better at playing my violin. I would highly recommend DeAndre!
· Cello · Online I'm completely new at the cello, but I'm learning a lot from DeAndre. I don't have much natural talent for this instrument, but he is very patient with me.
· Violin · Online DeAndre is very patient and knowledgeable with my daughter. She has learned a lot being that she has no prior experience with the Violin. Awesome teacher and we look forward to working with him again.
· Viola · Online DeAndre is the best teacher I have ever had!!! He explains everything so clearly in a way that I can easily understand it. Since I started taking lessons from him, people have been telling me my playing has improved so much!!!!! Without him I don't think I would have passed the orchestra audition!!!! I highly recommend him!!!!