- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I am a dissabled Security Force Member from the Air Force. I suffered a TBI, and was informed that I would have no quality of life. I read a study by Harvord, and John Hopkins on music and the brain, and I choose to follow a study in music to first increase my quality of life, and second to help others. I have learned through the years that music is the perfect tool to assist children with attention deficits. I have been performing for over thirty years, and I have been teaching for almost as long. I have taught private studio, both private and public schools. I have also, taught in two different colleges. I believe anyone can learn music, whether it is for personal edification, performance, theropy, or quality of life.
I have taught private music students in the areas of voice, piano and guitar
On the campus at Batavia, NY, I served as head of music teaching all core music classes, as well as music appreciation, midi, music technology, music theater. I supervised private lessons. I started and maintained a faculty band as well.
Music faculty teaching private voice ensembles, music theater, music theory, music technologies .
Coach vocally contestants performing on the show who wants to be a country star
Teach six graded choral programs, private lesson, music theory, admits rate two other teachers, private instructors, and competition .
Organize band programs, administrate programs all over the state of Texas.
Music certification for state of New York
Founded in 1944, National Association of Teachers of Singing, Inc. (NATS) is the largest professional association of teachers of singing in the world with more than 7,000 members worldwide.
Founded in 1907, NAfME is among the world’s largest arts education organizations. NAfME advocates at the local, state, and national levels; provides resources for teachers, parents, and administrators; hosts professional development events; and offers a variety of opportunities for students and teachers.
The MTNA was founded in 1876 with the goal of advancing the value of music study and music-making to society while supporting the careers and professionalism of teachers of music. With nearly 22,000 members in 50 states—and more than 500 local affiliates—the MTNA is the preeminent source for music teacher support, where members embody like-minded values and commitment to their students, colleagues and society as a whole, while reaping the rewards of collaboration, continuity and connection throughout the lifetime of their careers.
· Guitar · In home My Instructor, Dan F is a fabulous teacher. He is very knowledgeable in several instruments as well as the guitar and is well rounded in musical theory as well as practical instruction. In the short time that I have been with Dan my guitar player had improved substantially.
· Singing · In home Dan is an excellent instructor and an all around great guy that makes you feel right at home.
· Piano · In home Dan has the knowledge that you would like to have in a teacher. He was quickly able to tailor that knowledge to address my piano objectives.
· Songwriting · In studio Mr.Dan is a VERY good teacher.He is very patient and
a very kind with students.I have learned alot from him.I could not ask for a better teacher!
· Vocal Training · In studio I only had two lessons but already consider Dan a friend and a mentor in more ways than singing. I am 62 years of age and to have someone I mentor is significant. Just as important is the singing is coming along. I have improved a lot. Dan is teaching me the fundamentals to start and is instilling the proper habits. Greatly appreciated and looking forward to many more lessons.
· Guitar · In home Excellent teacher. In just one lesson I learned more than watching several dvds and/or internet videos on learning the guitar. Looking forward to my next lesson
· Guitar · In studio I have en joyed working with Dan,He is great!!! I will not be taking Lessons For
A while I'm having eye surgery and will be out of action for a while Thanks Scott,
· Vocal Training · In home I am enjoy my singing lessons and I have learned a lot not only just about my voice but also the proper way to use my gift and I'm looking forward to the rest of my lessons.
· Piano · In studio Comfortable lesson area, flexible and real - world scheduling which is convenient for an adult. Made first lesson fun and learning for my needs. Looking forward to next lesson...
· Piano · In studio Comfortable learning area, knowledgeable, flexible, and interested in progress of new student off - top...Enjoyed my first Lesson!