- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Orlando-based composer and guitarist Damien has made a name for himself as a writer of scores for film, theater and dance productions.;A graduate of Music Composition at SUNY Purchase (New York) and Musicology at the University College of Dublin (Ireland). Years of touring internationally and score writing has given Damien the experience and work ethic to share his musical knowledge and abilities with others. Producing 4 cds and appearing on countless others' cds and compilations; Damien can share not only his musical/theoretical talents, but his experience in producing, recording, writing, and performing live.
*** Lesson Details ***
Damien is a very patient and moderately, laid back teacher. He will teach what you want to learn, yet give you suggestions on other avenues to approach. Basics lead to complete knowledge of any subject. Starting from the beginning of what a student knows and moving forward step by step will only lead to perfection in their lessons. Having fun doing this, is the only way to keep a student focused and progressing. Enjoyment is the number one focus of Damien's lessons. If a student isn't enjoying and having fun with their lessons then they will not progress.
Damien teaches ages of 5-99. You are never too young or old to learn. Damien's main focus is guitar and music theory
*** Travel Equipment ***
I would expect the student to provide their own guitar (if necessary) and a notebook
I have private parking for my students, so they don't have to worry about parking, ever !
*** Specialties ***
I have been taught, on a college level, of classical, jazz, ethnic musics. I specialize in guitar, theory, composition.
I continuously play live guitar concerts in various venues for various events.
I have been teaching, performing and/or writing music score for over 25 years.
· Ukulele · In studio Damien is an excellent teacher! I would recommend him 100%. He is very professional and enthusiastic about music. Overall a great experience.
· Bass Guitar · In studio I got a lot more out of the lesson than I anticipated. Great teacher. Looking forward to becoming a better bass player with his knowledge and expertise.
· Banjo · In studio Damien is a fun, kind and extremely patient teacher. He structures lessons well and makes sure you understand why you're doing/learning certain things. He knows how to keep lessons interesting yet helpful.
· Ukulele · Online Very good and helpful. Super nice. Learned a lot after one lesson.
· Classical Guitar · In home I was super nervous when I went to my first lesson, but Damien was very reassuring and helpful. He asked a lot of questions to find out where I was at, and then from there he started teaching me. So far, I think he's a great teacher and will help me reach my goals.
· Guitar · In studio I have been with Damien a little over a year. I have learn a lot about music from reading sheet music to playing the guitar. Damien is very knowledgeable (guitar, banjo, piano, and more.) and works with you through any problems with a smile. I would recommend him to any one that is looking for a great music teacher.
· Banjo · Online Damien is very chill and fun to work with. He is able to adapt his teaching to your skill level, and I have seen a significant improvement since I began working with him.
· Classical Guitar · Online Very systematic and logical
· Banjo · Online I was a bit apprehensive about taking lessons online but through Skype, the teacher/student relationship worked out just fine. Damien is very patient and encouraging for a beginner like me and I felt that I accomplished much more in the first lesson than I could have hoped for.
· Guitar · Online great first time experience for my son! looking forward to future sessions.