SPECIALIZING IN CHILDREN AND TEENS!
Although I will work with anyone who has the desire to learn, I am a passionate award-winning film producer and actress seeking students who love the stage and/or the camera! With many years in the industry and in the DMV area, I am well established and experienced to start you or your child.
My experience began at age five and has taken me from modeling to community theatre to professional theatre to film acting to producing and directing my own Award Winning films! Additionally I've been an Artistic Director, Casting Director, Talent Agent, a Judge for Talent and Beauty Pageants and have given multiple Workshops! Currently I teach acting and have my own Talent Management Company.
I would love the opportunity to get to know you and help you or your child by discussing your goals whether they be as simple as building self-confidence and esteem or the desire to perform on Broadway or television!
Talent Manager for Children and Teens
Produced and Managed Musical Theatre for Children in Summer Camps run by a NFP Organization.
Lead Actress and Director in a professionally staged show.
Directed a Children's Theatre Group. Performed musicals with both children and adults.
· Acting · Online Great experience. Connie is very good! I thoroughly enjoyed the class.
· Acting · Online Connie was fabulous, so much fun! My daughter really loved her!
· Acting · Online Connie knows how to put a student immediately at ease. Lessons are fun, interesting, and informative. The depth of her knowledge and experience is amazing! I'm so happy I found her!
· Acting · In studio Very personable; daughter loved the lesson, took her a bit out of comfort zone which she appreciated
· · I have known Connie for 7 years. She cast my son in his very first movie and within 2 years, he was on Broadway. He is now on his way to college for film directing next year, in California, in a very select school. Connie knows how to recognize talent, foster it, and make it grow. She is patient, funny, kind, and encouraging. I teach theatre in a public school. I learned a lot by watching her, working with her in 2 movies, and through her support of my program as well. If you are considering a coach, or considering being represented by Connie, I encourage you to jump right in.
· Acting · In studio I have known Connie since I first started acting almost 8 years ago. I have been in productions for which she was the director, writer, producer, and/or a follow actor. Many of the productions have involved children.
Connie is a true treasure to the DMV entertainment community. She is knowledgeable, professional, and personable. Even with the youngest children, she has a wonderful ability to bring out their best performances through her warm and gentle methods. She builds strong bonds with her actors and students. These bonds allow her to adjust her methods to meet each person needs, which helps her actors and students to learn and to feel confident in their abilities.
It truly is a pleasure to work with Connie. I always try to become a part of any production on which she is working because I know the quality will be fantastic and the experience will be amazing. Plus, I know it will simply be a lot of fun!
· Acting · In studio If you are looking for a coach who wants the best for you, think no more. Connie teaches you the meaning of artistry, passion, and professionalism, yet has fun doing so. My son, Jeyhan, loves working with her because she has a beautiful personality and feels very comfortable around her. Connie gives actors the confidence & skills to be their best and live their red carpet dreams.
· Acting · In studio My 10 year old daughter has been acting, singing and modeling and preparing for a big event this coming Summer. It was a total God thing meeting Connie and she gave my daughter an amazing opportunity to be an extra in a film she was Producing. When we found out that Connie gave private lessons we signed her up. Connie has a God given gift of encouragement, seeing potential in others and then drawing that out. My daughter is blossoming before my eyes. Connie's knowledge and experience in so many areas has also helped her with her singing and modeling. Connie has developed her confidence and her acting ability in just a short amount of time and she is really great with kids. I highly recommend her and give her 5 stars!
· Acting · In studio As a multi-credited actor, I have worked with Connie Lamothe both as an actor and as someone she has directed on numerous occasions . Connie has superb communications skills and is particularly gifted in working with young talent ... she has that special way of connecting, advising and inspiring that comes along rarely in today's World. Connie is the "real" thing and has the credits, awards and reputation that go with being a seasoned professional that support her teaching goals. I would recommend Connie to anyone wanting to become better in their craft.
· Acting · In studio I've watched Connie mentor and instruct children and young adults on three different film sets, and it's always been right on target. If in the middle of a hectic shoot (when many directors are pulling out their hair and screaming), she can reach and teach (the kids are totally receptive to her instruction), I can only imagine what she can do with a student in a one-on-one session. I highly recommend her.