- Levels Taught:
- Beginner, Intermediate
It’s my passion to see people learn to play the guitar. I spent 3 years being trained in electric/lead, classical, blues, rock and jazz. I’ve been teaching people how to play music for almost 10 years. I have expertise in learning how to play with a band and I perform on a weekly basis. I am gifted in identifying your strengths and goals, then developing you into the musician that you want to be. From people who want to be on a big stage to those who just want to have a fun hobby, I can get you where you want to go!
- Teaches students:
- Ages 10+
- Teaching since:
I’m a lead vocalist and guitarist for my worship team at my church. I have been playing guitar for 15+ years and have been teaching others for almost 10 years.
I spend the bulk of our first lesson trying to figure out what your goals are. Some people are aiming for the big stage, while others just want to learn a few songs that will impress their friends and loved ones. For any goal you have I can equip you to get there.
I have a few key values and commitments I make as a guitar teacher that have proven successful:
1. Cultivate an environment that is encouraging for the student.
2. Highlight areas of strength and build from there.
3. Give productive critique, feedback, and advice on how to improve.
4. Agree on a practice schedule in our first lesson that will help the student meet their goals and set them up for success.
5. Remain available during the week to answer questions and provide guidance in between lessons.
6. Receptive to ways that I can better teach you and help you meet your goals.
7. Have fun playing the BEST instrument in the entire world!
So what are you waiting for? Sign up for a lesson today and let’s get you ready for the big stage, or mom’s living room! I’m excited to go on this adventure with you!
Each week I lead a team of musicians and vocalists in songs of various styles. I also mentor young students and equip them to use their musical talents.