- Levels Taught:
- Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
Want to learn how to create industry quality music on your laptop using Ableton and other fun free online tools? Interested in curating your own unique sounds while also drawing inspiration from tracks being played today? My teaching approach will be tailored to your experience level to help you develop as an artist, and eventually be able to produce, mix, and master your own tracks. I believe that you learn the most when you are in the driving seat, and for that reason YOU will guide the way as we make a track together! I will help and give you creative suggestions along the way, it can really be a great time. Please contact me if you think I may be a good match as your instructor and mentor.
- Teaches students:
- Ages 5+ and special needs
- Teaching since:
Hello! Little bit about me, I am a very energetic and uplifting individual who always loves to get creative and make unique moments. I studied Recording Arts and Electrical Engineering at Loyola Marymount University and taught Recording Arts students throughout my whole academic career. I am currently working at Universal Audio working in the hardware engineering department. I think that this is something unique about myself as an instructor, I not only draw from creative influence, but also from technical influence. I find this to be a good blend of attributes as a music producer and engineer. Please contact me if you ever want to set something up with me!
• Designed PCB layouts using Altium Designer and performed hands-on PCBA repairs
• Evaluated, tested, and repaired API’s 1608-II, 2448, and API’s custom AXS Legacy consoles
• Used both an APx555 and Prism dScope Series III Audio Analyzer to ensure that all signal paths on various
recording consoles had appropriate THD + Noise ratings, phase relationships, and frequency responses
• Exported, gathered, and compiled various documents including circuit diagrams, PCB layouts, and exploded
mechanical drawings into various API Service Manuals