- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Chuck T. considers a successful lesson as one where the student can do something by the end of each lesson that they could not do when the lesson began. He leads his students through each lesson with patience and encouragement. Chuck will help you learn the songs and techniques that you want to learn.
Chuck has been a guitarist and vocalist for over three decades. He has logged thousands of hours performing publically in bands, combos, and as a soloist. With musical influences like Eric Clapton, the Beatles, the Eagles, Robert Johnson, and countless others, Chuck shares a diversity of techniques and styles with his students.
“I have always found that working with music has provided me with inspiration in all areas of my life. While growing up, nothing meant more to me that teaching myself how to play what my favorite artists were playing. Playing music has given me a lifetime of proud moments, and I want to help my students achieve the same results.”
· Acoustic Guitar · Chuck performed at our wedding ceremony, and I can tell you, he is awesome! He played 12-string guitar and sang, and his musicianship and self-confidence were apparent. He is a proficient musician and he knows what he’s doing! Chuck's professionalism is driven by his passion for music, performing, and working with people. Any student of guitar, beginner or advanced, will no doubt achieve their full potential through Chuck’s instruction and guidance.
· Guitar · I have known Chuck for many years and have attended many of his performances. He is an awesome guitar player and sings so well! People really enjoy his gigs because he is so versatile: He can play whatever anybody wants! Chuck's talent, combined with his people-oriented manner and professionalism, give him what it takes to be an excellent guitar teacher for students eager to learn.
· Acoustic Guitar · In home Chuck T. has a great way of teaching both the acoustic and electric guitar to a beginning student. He is clear when explaining music theory and has a great ear. He provides a variety of different skill building activities that allow the student to see his or her own progress.