Christopher Stewart

Christopher S.

Chattanooga, TN
Teaching Locations:
Profile-location-online Online
Profile-location-home Student's Home
Teaching Locations:
Profile-location-online Online
Profile-location-home Student's Home
Levels taught:
Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
Let's face it, we all know how to act. We did it as children. The only difference between what we all did as children and a career in acting is knowing how to utilize those skills. As a former actor I can help you develop valuable techniques to further your skills in performing, however, as a current director and casting agent, I also give you insights into the other side of industry to help you nail those roles!

I've spent my whole life either acting myself or directing others in doing so.

About Christopher S.

So, I first became interested in acting at age 2 when I learned how to lie, like all kids do. However, my love for it started when I was 9 after I was given a camera for Christmas. My early attempts at films were mostly amateurish and spontaneous...yeah... But in late 2009, however, I started work on a more ambitious project, Beyond Under, inspired by the biblical account of Gideon. As that project took shape, I began to take all forms of storytelling more seriously, a lot of people might say that I actually take storytelling to seriously now. But hay, I look at it this way: if storytelling was a good enough tool for Jesus to use to teach when He walked on earth, then storytelling should probably be taken seriously. Anyway, back to the story. I worked on the script for Beyond Under for a year, then, we spent another year and a half actually filming it. By the time Beyond Under premiered, it was a 95-minute feature film with a cast of about 60..ish. I know, I'm an overachiever.

Reviews

Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted

Photos & Videos

6 Photos & Videos

Experience

Director, Producer, Sound Designer, Casting Director
Jan 2016 - Present

CoverStory (Radio Drama Podcast)

Producer, Editor, Writer
Dec 2015 - Present

Fairy Tales of an Author (Blog)

Writer, Director, Producer, Editor, Marketing, Casting Director
Jan 2015 - Present

James & jamie (Web Series)

Founder, Owner & Manager
Jan 2009 - Present

S.C. TreeHouse

S.C. TreeHouse was designed to give young and undiscovered storytellers and artist a chance to shine. We provide a God-honoring and God-centered environment for creative people to have the chance to work on real industry projects as they are trained to become better at their crafts. We do this free of charge for the storytellers and artists. No less than 40% of the yearly budget always goes directly to supporting the talented storytellers who S.C. TreeHouse mentors and works with. The other 60% of the budget goes to things such as food, housing, and making sure these talented storytellers have the proper equipment to keep creating. The Heart of S.C. TreeHouse is to teach and help all kinds of artists and storytellers to be able to use their gifts to honor the God who gave those gifts to them in the first place.

Writer, Director, Producer, Editor, Casting Director, Actor
Feb 2013 - Dec 2014

Literal (TV Series)

Writer, Director, Producer
May 2012 - Dec 2012

The Checklist (Stage Play)

Writer, Director, Producer, Editor, Actor
Jun 2011 - Nov 2012

BOO! Do Something (Award Winning Short Film)

Writer, Director, Producer, Editor, Actor
Jan 2009 - May 2011

Beyond Under (Feature Film)

Education

Art of Film & Television
Aug 2002 - Aug 2015

Stewart Home Academy

Acting in Film
Jun 2015 - Jul 2015

Watkins School of Art Design and Film

Languages

English

Fluent / Native Proficiency

Let Our Student Counselors Help You

We can match you with the perfect teacher and take care of all your scheduling needs.
Reserve Your Spot
Acting
change subject
  • {{ subject.value }}
{{ (view.locations.length > 1) ? 'Select a ' : '' }} Lesson Location
Other lesson locations may be too far away. show all
Christopher's Availability
Mo
Tu
We
Th
Fri
Sa
Su
Mornings
{{ time }}
Afternoons
{{ time }}
Evenings
{{ time }}
Time Zone:
Christopher's {{ (view.location && view.location.isStudio) ? 'Studio' : '' }} {{ (view.location && view.location.isTravel) ? 'In-Home' : '' }} {{ (view.location && view.location.isOnline) ? 'Online' : '' }} Lesson Pricing
{{ rate.duration }} minutes
${{ rate.rate }}
{{ view.loadingText }}
100% Satisfaction Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

Try the first lesson and if you’re not satisfied we'll refund any unused lessons.

Recently Viewed