Caleb E. has been teaching music since 2005 and is available to teach at your home or his studio. Caleb has helped students from age 8 to 65 and believes that there is no age limit on learning and trying something new or even getting better. Caleb is a two year student of the Kentucky School of Bluegrass and Traditional Music with a degree as a professional recording artist.
Helping students achieve goals regarding musical technique, personal creativity, and self confidence is a personal mission for Caleb and loves to teach in a personal, hands on approach.
I taught 8 or 10 students here a week at Melody Mart in Greensburg, IN while I was home from college in the summer.
I taught 10 or 12 students a week at the Music Shoppe in Harrison, OH in the summer while I was home from college.
· Banjo · Online online was a little challenging, but Caleb was great.
· Mandolin · Online
· Mandolin · Online I really enjoy working with Caleb. I am currently learning bluegrass mandolin and have made a great deal of progress with his guidance. As a piano player, it was important for me to find a strong musician who could help me translate between the to. He works to make sure we are working on things of interest.....if you got the drive, he can help you find your voice on the instrument.
· Banjo · Online Caleb is a talented musician and an excellent teacher. He has great patience and does a nice job of communicating with beginner, intermediate and advanced musicians. He finds a nice balance of challenging students and knowing when to pull back and work on fundamentals and he keeps the process fun and interesting. I would definitely recommend Caleb.
· Mandolin · Online Caleb is a very good music teacher. He is patient and kind. I would recommend him to all students.
· Banjo · Online Caleb is patient, personable and tailors each lesson to interest, ability and progress.
· Guitar · Online I had a terrible experience. He gave minimal guidance and when he told me that he would send me material to work on between classes he didn't send it. It took 3 weeks of me complaining to get 2 chords. Absolutely ridiculous. Please use an instructor that is older, more compassionate, responsible, and has more experience in playing and teaching.
· Ukulele · In home We have been very happy with the lessons that Caleb has given to our 6 yr old beginning Ukulele player. She is learning a few chords, is not overwhelmed, and most importantly for us, is enjoying practicing.
· Acoustic Guitar · In studio Caleb is a wonderful teacher. After over a decade of not playing guitar, he has helped bring me father than I thought I could be after just a few lessons. He's very intuitive for how students learn, and explains difficult concepts well. Coming from a fellow musician who has also taught music lessons-- He's the best! :)
· Banjo · In home Caleb is truly a student-centric instructor. He lets the student's progress dictate the pace and program. I've learned a lot from him, and intend to continue taking lessons from Caleb. Thus far, Caleb is the best instructor I've had.