- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Brad has specialized in Vocal Performance developing talent and technique for the likes of Miss Ohio 2001, Touring Professionals, Karaoke Singers, and Conservatory Students. He has a large range of interest and ability in the Musical and Theatrical Arts and has performed with Cantari Singers, Columbus Light Opera, Weathervane Playhouse, and toured in Italy, Germany, Wales, England, France, Austria, Switzerland. He has given Masterclasses in vocal technique to his Alma Mater and German Diction in Sevilla, Spain. He's as comfortable playing Captain Von Trapp as Charlie Brown. He has appeared as a World Premiere Vocalist, Phantom of the Opera, 1st Trumpet with the select OSU Repetoire Band, and in International Competition.
He holds a Bachelor of Music Performance and a Bachelor of Music Education from The Ohio State University. His passion for music extends from intense listening to creative expression. He is ready to share his Love of the Performing Arts with his next students.
I teach Voice, Piano, and Trumpet to all ages and skill levels.
National Association for Music Education (NAfME), among the world’s largest arts education organizations, is the only association that addresses all aspects of music education. NAfME advocates at the local, state, and national levels; provides resources for teachers, parents, and administrators; hosts professional development events; and offers a variety of opportunities for students and teachers. The Association orchestrates success for millions of students nationwide and has supported music educators at all teaching levels for more than a century.
· Singing · In studio I have attended lessons under Mr. Bradley for several months, and I would highly recommend him to others. He is patient, understanding, and persistent. His competence is unquestionable, and I look forward to studying under him in the future.
· Singing · In studio Fantastic instructor.
· Singing · In studio Very knowledgeable on techniques and exercises to improve performance and vocal health. I had a very pleasant experience working with Brad as he helped me develop ways to strengthen and preserve my voice while I work through a demanding professional performance schedule. I look forward to working with him again.
· Piano · In studio My son has been learning piano with Mr. Allen for about two months. My son loves his piano class. Mr. Allen is very patient and encouraging with kids. He knows how to correct kids' mistakes without hurting their feelings and challenge them properly so they can make progress. He understands kids' mind very well. We were very glad that we chose Mr. Allen as our piano teacher.
· Singing · In studio Great instructor!
· Piano · In studio I started my piano class with Mr. Allen last year. I had no music background and knew not much piano. Mr. Allen allows me to use my Faber piano adult adventure book, and also have me use other book and tools for my study. He is very knowledgeable, patient and fun to learn from. I have made progress since then.
· Singing · In studio Brad is very knowledgeable. Very impressed. Being nervous he helped me to relax some. Can't wait to get back next week. I think I am going to enjoy learning to sing with Brad.
· Singing · In studio After two lessons, I'm very impressed with his ability to explain details because it has helped me progress faster.
· Piano · In studio Great Piano Teacher. Enjoy coming to class!
· Piano · In studio Great piano instructor. We really enjoy taking lessons from Mr. Allen.