MasterVoice is the 10 Level Vocal Certification Program that will challenge you to become the most incredible vocalist possible. With intense, but fun 60 minute lessons, you will be taught everything from vocal quality to range expansion to sight-singing.
Lessons include full audition preparation whether it be for a school or local show, Allstate or a University-level audition.
MasterVoice - the ONE road to being vocally astonishing.
*** Lesson Details ***
60 minutes of intense learning and fun!
*** Specialties ***
Preparation for competitions, auditions, monologue work and driving students to excellence.
“I don’t know how you do it, but you’re a miracle worker” - parent
“You teach me more than my college voice instructor” - student
“I learned more from you in one lesson than I did from my last instructor in two years” - student
“My daughter will be taking lessons from you forever!” - parent
“My daughter never wanted to sing in front of people, now we can’t stop her! Thank you!” - parent
“My son LOVES his lessons with you!” - parent
“You re-ignited my daughter’s love of music! I’m in tears!” - parent
“Your MasterVoice program is second to none!” - parent
DEMTA members are independent and school music teachers who work in Parker, Castle Rock, Elizabeth, Centennial, Highlands Ranch, Littleton and Aurora. We have been providing students with exceptional local music education, enriching the community through public service performances and providing teacher development since 1994.
Founded in 1944, National Association of Teachers of Singing, Inc. (NATS) is the largest professional association of teachers of singing in the world with more than 7,000 members worldwide.
· Singing · In studio I learn more from Bill than I do my college voice instructor. Enough said.
· ACT · In studio Not only did my daughter's scores improve to enough to get into the schools she wanted to, but she also received scholarships that we really needed! What a godsend!
· ACT · In studio My son's score went up OVER 30%! We cannot praise Bill enough. Not only did he push my son, but he made the material (which is normally quite dull) fun and interesting!
· Singing · In studio I learned more from Bill in my first lesson than I did from my last teacher in two years. I don't know why I didn't go to Bill earlier, but I sure wish I had. And man oh man does he push me! I love it!
· Singing · In studio My daughter has been taking lessons with Bill since she was in 6th grade. Her voice has grown and grown until she consistently was chosen for lead roles in her school shows. Now she comes back to Bill every summer to continue her lessons.
· Singing · In studio Absolutely amazing teacher! My daughter loves each and every lesson with Bill and wishes she could do more than just one a week! We LOVE what he has done with my daughter's voice!