I have a Bachelor's degree in Music Education as well as eight years of private teaching experience. My students are all different, so each lesson is different!
I direct instrumental music and a young choir at a home school co-op.
I lead all contemporary worship at First Presbyterian church with responsibilities including hiring and training musicians, organizing and conducting rehearsals, and lead singing and playing guitar and keyboard for the band on Sunday morning as well as other services.
I have taught private music lessons for the past 8 years to students of all ages and proficiency levels. I have assisted students with everything from recitals to college auditions to choir concerts. My students have gotten Superior ratings at OMEA Solo & Ensemble competitions as well as roles in musicals and plays.
I played piano for Liberty Center High School and Middle School Choirs.
I played the lead role in a local performance of the Broadway musical "Mary Poppins". This role included learning to use a flying apparatus and hours of dance rehearsals, as well as working with everyone in the cast. What a wonderful experience!
I have my license to teach music in the state of Ohio
· Singing · In studio Bethany was wonderful and my granddaughter responded well and was very happy after lesson.
· Piano · In home Bethany has amazing skills with children. As a former teacher, I appreciate the purposeful methods she uses as well as her genuine warmth and positivity! Absolutely hit the jack pot finding Bethany.
· Singing · In studio Really enjoyed my first lesson, singing is way out of my comfort zone and Bethany made it seem achievable
· Music Theory · In studio I am encouraged and looking forward to more lessons
· Classical Voice · In studio Very professional, easy to work with.
· Singing · In studio Bethany is extremely awesome we love her and we are glad that we have her as a teacher.
· Piano · In studio I let people know that Bethany is a great teacher. She makes my lessons fun an challenging. I would recommend her to any one she is awsome
· Piano · In studio I really was so impressed with Bethany! For being young, she really knows so very much regarding music and the piano. She is very personable, and I really look forward to my next lesson.
· Piano · In studio Amazing teacher!
· Piano · In studio Bethany is the only instructor I have ever had. She is very good at teaching someone to play piano . I would recommend her to any one. She is Great.