- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hi! My name is Ben and I am a professional drummer living in Austin, TX. I have been teaching and performing drums for 10 years. I am well versed in many styles of music and can teach you jazz, blues, rock, pop, funk, electronic, latin, world, sightreading and more.
*** Lesson Details ***
I like to keep the atmosphere laid back but at the same time work hard to get good at the drums! After 3 months you will know the basic mechanics of drumming and by 6 months you will be playing along to songs and groovin'!
*** Studio Equipment ***
*** Travel Equipment ***
I provide my own sticks. Students should have sticks and instruments or pads.
*** Specialties ***
I play and teach all styles of music
I teach drum lessons from beginner to advanced, children to adults
Teach drum set at Music and Arts Arlington. Give drum set clinics.
Teach drum lessons to students from middle school through high school
Teach drum lessons from children to adults
Teach drum lessons
Music Certification test issued to all teacher's teaching music from elementary through 12th grade. Any teacher teaching at a public ISD in Texas has to pass this test.
The American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers (ASCAP) is a membership association of more than 480,000 US composers, songwriters, lyricists and music publishers. The ASCAP is committed to nurturing music makers throughout their careers.
NAMM is the not-for-profit association that promotes the pleasures and benefits of making music and strengthens the $17 billion global music products industry. NAMM's activities and programs are designed to promote music making to people of all ages.
Begun in 1920 as the Texas Band Teachers Association, the Texas Music Educators Association is an organization of over 10,000 school music educators dedicated to promoting excellence in music education. TMEA is comprised of five divisions: Band, Orchestra, Vocal, Elementary and College. On behalf of its members and Texas schoolchildren, TMEA carefully monitors the actions of all state decision-making bodies on issues affecting fine arts instruction in Texas. In addition to many member benefits, TMEA offers professional development opportunities for its members with Region workshops and especially with its annual Clinic/Convention. TMEA supports the future of music education by offering scholarships to music education majors and by sponsoring the Texas Future Music Educators, an organization through which high school students interested in careers in music education learn more about what to expect in their college education and future careers.
· Drum · In studio Ben is very talented and professional. He has helped me stay focused on areas needing improvement, while also hilighting my skills. I highly recommend him; he is an excillent teacher.
· Drum · In studio It was great!
· Drum · In studio My sons first lesson was great. He liked Bens style and was given great instruction and things to work on. My son is thinking about taking 2 classes a week instead of just one. I would recommend Ben for anyone!
· Percussion · In studio Ben was very accommodating to my son's busy marching band schedule. My son had never taken lessons before, and he was nervous as to what to expect. By the second lesson, that was all just a thing in the past! Ben worked with my teenager to relax and really enjoy what he was playing. Even the teachers at school have noticed the improvement in my son's abilities after only a few lessons with Ben! If you need a lesson teacher, BOOK BEN!
· Percussion · In studio Mr. Pham is a wonderful teacher! He has worked with three of my children. He started with my oldest in middle school and worked with her till she graduated from high school. The second child worked with Mr. Pham until he decided he preferred the trumpet. My third child started with piano and has moved to percussion. I would highly recommend Mr. Pham to anyone who would like to enroll in lessons.