- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hello. My name is Bailey Suzanne Bailey. I've been teaching now for over 20 years. I am a mother and a grandmother. I hold a bachelor of music degree in cello performance from the University of Texas at Arlington. I am the organist at my church. I teach suzuki method for cello and a traditional method for piano. I am committed to bringing a quality music lesson to your child at an appropriate level that is fun and nurturing.
· Piano · Mrs. Bailey knows music and has a gift for teaching it. I sincerely appreciate the time I had with her and what she taught me. I would definitely recommend her for lessons on any level.
· Piano · Best Piano teacher ever. Ms Bailey has lot of patients and very skilled. She know exactly how to teach children. She is brilliant in her work. Always on time. Will see the child's ability and will push him/her to do better. Very enthusiastic and we loved the way she took interest in teaching our son every note. Today he can read any note and thanks to Ms Bailey. 4 yrs in marching band would not have been possible without her. I can say only one thing we were blessed to have her as our kids Piano teacher and will highly recommend her... <3
· Piano · In home I've never met a musical instructor as good as Mrs. Bailey in my entire life. After my learning career ended with Mrs. Bailey, I've yet to find a teacher that shares the enthusiasm, passion, and love for music. Not only will she teach you musical lessons, but life lessons that you will hold and cherish for the rest of you life. To whomever reading this, you're putting your musical education in amazing hands.