- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I began playing guitar when I was 12 years old and never looked back. Music has always been a part of my life and I love sharing that joy with others.
I started singing at church and in school (in various choirs and ensembles). I later attended college on a Vocal Scholarship and majored in Music/Education for 2 years while playing in a 4-piece rock band as the lead-singer/guitarist.
While piano was my first instrument that I started lessons on when I was 8 yrs old, I moved onto guitar and then bass guitar shortly after (and I continued with mandolin, dulcimer, drums, ukulele & singing).
I love all music, nearly every genera there is; old and new. So if there's a certain type of music you want to master...I'm you're girl.
I hope to be able to help you through your musical journey, the way so many have helped me through mine.
Took an online course in music recording, using Logic Pro (Apple/Mac). Advanced techniques to developing better sounds in the studio as well as developing my understanding of the software used in recording.
· Acoustic Guitar · Online Great teacher. Patient and fun. Amazing energy. And very good guitar player. I enjoyed my first lesson so much I am scheduling lessons going forward with her TWICE A WEEK.
· Ukulele · Online It was exciting to learn to play my first instrument. I couldn't have ask for a better person to teach me. April was great. Thank you!
· Guitar · In studio My son walked out of his first lesson with a sparkle in his eye, this Mom is happy!
· Mandolin · Online Really enjoyed first lesson!
· Ukulele · Online This was my first online class and I was very (pleasantly) surprised at how well it worked! I was able to see which strings she was pressing and follow along with her (albeit not nearly as well!). It was just like having a live instructor with me. Can't wait til our next lesson to see if my homework actually helped me improve! Thanks April!
· Ukulele · Online Great personality
Makes ukulele easy to learn
April makes it fun to. learn
· Ukulele · Online April's style of teaching fits me perfectly. I learn by sight and repetition and she has developed a program fit just for me. She is always so happy and encouraging and I always feel like ger best student.
· Acoustic Guitar · Online Fantastic first lesson! I am looking forward to this learning adventure with April.
· Ukulele · In home April is very friendly, knowledgeable and adjusts her lesson to your needs and what you are interested in learning. She responds to any extra questions I might throw at her between classes. She also created a few additional videos that she sent me to watch her exact fingers movements s and strum patterns. This is only.my second lesson and we are alreadyworking on a new song and fingerpicking as well as mute strumming. Just practice a lot between lessons and you will do well and move forward quickly.
· · April is patient and knowledgeable. She is bright and full enthusiasm which helps you want to work harder and learn more.