- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Annette is one of the most sought-out instructors available. She has taught in various locations in the US as well as Europe . For 30 years, she has successfully taught hundreds of students in her home studio as well as lessons in the students' homes and lessons via internet..
Annette provides instruction for all levels, ages 6 years and up. Teaching places a heavy emphasis on reading and note identification in connection to the keyboard. Students will learn to write and play major & minor scales and learn how they relate. To give a more rounded experience with music students are taught various forms to include classical, folk, Spanish, and popular pieces. Currently students are learning Christmas music.
Home studio located in Saginaw, TX.
Morning and early afternoon openings for adult and home school students available Mon-Fri. All after school slots are filled.
Please feel free to ask questions before signing up for lessons.
Permanent substitute teaching position for grades 3-8.
Replacement substitute music teacher for grades K-8.
The MTNA was founded in 1876 with the goal of advancing the value of music study and music-making to society while supporting the careers and professionalism of teachers of music. With nearly 22,000 members in 50 states—and more than 500 local affiliates—the MTNA is the preeminent source for music teacher support, where members embody like-minded values and commitment to their students, colleagues and society as a whole, while reaping the rewards of collaboration, continuity and connection throughout the lifetime of their careers.
· Piano · In home Well organized. I'm off to a great start. I recommend her to all of any age.
· Piano · In home My daughter's very first piano lesson was great! Annette was patient and kind! She loved it!
· Piano · In studio 6/5
· Piano · In home I'm really enjoying my piano lessons with Annette. She is very nice and I like her style of teaching. She is very knowledgeable and good at answering my questions. I get nervous while playing in front of anyone, but she is very good at encouraging me while trying to make me feel comfortable!
I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a piano teacher!
· Piano · In home Annette teaches my 6 and 9 year old in piano. She is able to teach to each of my daughter's different learning style. She makes the lessons fun and productive.
· Piano · In home Annette is the piano teacher for my 6 and 9 year old girls. Each of them have a different learning style and she is able to match to their style of learning. She is a great teacher and artist. She makes the lessons fun and engaging.
· Piano · In studio Annette was our boys' piano teacher for the 4 1/2 years we lived in Germany. She worked so well with both boys, adjusting to their very different styles. Her patient, kind, encouraging style in a relaxed, non-intimidating environment gave the boys confidence and a love for piano. I was always especially impressed with Annette's follow through with a detail or question or technique that came up during a lesson that needed elaboration. She would often go the extra step and seek out a further example or answer a question in further detail after a lesson and email that information to me to share with the boys. I can't express how grateful I am for the gift of music that she has instilled in both boys. She was a wonderful teacher.
· Piano · In home Annette has been an excellent piano teacher for my children! They have caught her love for piano. I appreciate her expert level teaching and especially love her patience with them. They really want to do their best for her. My children have taken lessons from her for just about three years and we couldn't recommend her highly enough.